Advertisement

How many missed out on a First Edition?

Did you miss out on getting a First Edition reservation? (only if you wanted one)

• Total voters

broncomorrow

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
So we know all 7,000 reservations for the First Edition went fast -- how many of you wanted one but missed out?

Advertisement

Haulin455

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
I was in the payment details for the First Edition when I cancelled and put in my Badlands reservation. Didn’t want/need many of the options in the First Edition so decided to let someone else have it that would likely move forward with the order down the road.

mcalpal

First Edition
First Name
Patrick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring; white/gray interior
Does the no mean I didn't miss out because I have an FE reservation, or that I didn't want one.

FLSTFI Dave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Really tried hard to get an FE reservation. That is what I wanted at the time we could place reservations. Now a couple days after I am glad I did not get a FE reservations for two reasons, one is Badlands is more of what I want and fits my needs better. The other reason is it went from 3500 which is a lot to way to many at 7000.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I considered it but couldn't get into the system before they were gone. Furthermore, the color I wanted wasn't available, so I chose a different trim anyway.

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
So we know all 7,000 reservations for the First Edition went fast -- how many of you wanted one but missed out?
I voted NO, because I didn't want one. I selected the Badlands. BOY AM I GLAD after seeing the interior on the FE!!!

WildTrak

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
During reveal time, I wanted the FE bad because I was in a bit of a panic to get it reserved.... it was the ‘top of the line’ in the list of models and I knew I wouldn’t be disappointed.

After 90 minutes of website issues, I started to speculate that it was because the FE was sold out... not because the Ford IT is amateurish.

So I switched to the Wildtrak cuz it was ‘2nd best’. Once I zeroed in the price of the FE and the interior options, I am totally content now.

Don’t plan on switching.

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Vehicle Showcase
On the other side, I’m glad I got a 2-door FE reserved, I suspect once the order book goes live that a fully optioned BadLands will be close to the FE price. And I would have been happy with 1 of 10,000 so I’m not concerned with the 7,500 number. I’m not planning on selling it.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Should have a third option for 'Not wanting a FE, so not missing out'.

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco
I was there in time to reserve one and didn't. I couldn't justify a $60k rig especially when I've already got a 72 uncut. I was ecstatic to reserve a 2dr Base and shocked that I could get it for $30k. It's exactly what I want. I'm just gonna add bigger tires and get some katzkin leather seats as close to the white/grey seats in the reveal bronco as I can.

Advertisement

Advertisement