Sponsored

How much should I sell my Cyber Orange for?

OP
OP

ckelly14

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the tips. Vroom gave me a price of 44k, Carvana couldn’t find my trim level and Carmax asked me to bring it in. I will post it for 49,900 and see if I can sell it privately.
Sponsored

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey ckelly14,

To answer your question regarding colour, analysts at iSeeCars first compiled a list of 650,000 vehicles that came out in 2019 and were resold between August 2021 and May 2022. They then compared the original manufacturer’s suggested retail prices (MSRPs)—adjusted for inflation—with the average price tags on the used vehicles. According to their results, reselling a yellow car will get you the most buck for your bang.

Over three years, the value of the yellow vehicles only depreciated by an average of 4.5 percent, meaning they went for roughly $3155 less than their MSRPs. For reference, the average depreciation for all vehicles included in the study was 15 percent, or about $6096 under the average MSRP.

“Yellow is among the least popular car colors with the lowest vehicle share and is commonly a color for sports cars and other low-volume vehicles that hold their value relatively well,” iSeeCars executive analyst Karl Brauer explained. “Because yellow vehicles are so novel in the secondhand marketplace, people are willing to pay a premium for them.”

Full article can be read at the following link...
The 3 Best (And 3 Worst) Car Colors for Resale Value (mentalfloss.com)

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You have to remember that there was a reason that the CO color was discontinued. The market share on orange colors is minimal (see the axing of saber from the ranger). Now if someone has to have CO they may have to pay a bit more but most people will just go with another color and save the money.

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My local dealer has a CO BL SAS on their lot for about 2-3 months. It's either over priced or the CO color isn't in demand.

https://www.landmarkford.com/viewde...842/2021-ford-bronco-convertible?type=finance
'21 low miles
4.5K over sticker
Not SAS, has optional SAS wheels
4cyl, adv auto
Mid package
Soft top
User added lights, winch, cargo lockbox.

IMHO, the softop could be holding it back. What I notice from watching my local dealer is that the hardtops sell fast and the softops linger.

Sponsored

E. J

Big Bend
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SCab 4X4 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Could try https://www.givemethevin.com

I hear their podcast on Saturdays with a Nashville radio station. Sounds like they are in Texas. Still, they will pick up your vehicle if they buy.

Peter_benton

Raptor
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Escalade V, SL63
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Putting my 2021 OB Cyber Orange 4 door soft top for sale (around 16K miles).
I see that Cyber Orange is discontinued but not sure how that appeals (or doesn't) to the general public vs people on these boards.
Any suggestions?
I sold my 2021 OB anti matter blue for $56 (Paid $57) with SAS and LUX package
Sponsored