Sponsored

How much should I sell my Cyber Orange for?

ckelly14

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Putting my 2021 OB Cyber Orange 4 door soft top for sale (around 16K miles).
I see that Cyber Orange is discontinued but not sure how that appeals (or doesn't) to the general public vs people on these boards.
Any suggestions?
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sasquatch package?? Rear locking axle? High/Lux package?

If you look at sales numbers, Cyber Orange wasn't that popular of a color. BUT... the people that wanted Cyber Orange REALLY wanted Cyber Orange... so the potential is there.

That said, if don't have the Sasquatch package or High/Lux... you probably won't be able to sell it for more than other Broncos with a similar spec.

OP
OP

ckelly14

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lux package non squatch

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sasquatch package?? Rear locking axle? High/Lux package?

If you look at sales numbers, Cyber Orange wasn't that popular of a color. BUT... the people that wanted Cyber Orange REALLY wanted Cyber Orange... so the potential is there.

That said, if don't have the Sasquatch package or High/Lux... you probably won't be able to sell it for more than other Broncos with a similar spec.
True, I was one of them. I paid ADM on a very slightly used Badlands, MIC, LUX because I really, really wanted CO.

My local dealer has had a used CO 4dr, 4cyl, auto, non-advanced transfer case their lot for weeks. It is a base model with soft top and way over the original sticker at $51K.

Sponsored

fwk727

Big Bend
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Big Bend; 21 F-150; 11 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sold my 2021 BB 4 Dr soft top area 51 non-sasquatch 16,800 mi. yesterday to a Ford dealer for 37.5. Orig sticker 40.5. Vroom and Carvana were 34.5. Another Ford dealer 36.5. I have a September build date for my Heritage and decided to get in front of a collapsing used market.

new to bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Contact Texas auto value they give good offers and are legit. That being said, I’m not affiliated to them. .

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

True, I was one of them. I paid ADM on a very slightly used Badlands, MIC, LUX because I really, really wanted CO.

My local dealer has had a used CO 4dr, 4cyl, auto, non-advanced transfer case their lot for weeks. It is a base model with soft top and way over the original sticker at $51K.
You are the reason that it’s “way over sticker”. You and everyone who tolerated paying ADM, so not sure why you even threw that comment in.

Just like that thing is sitting on the lot collecting dust as it should, so would all of the rest of them if we as consumers had held the line and not tolerated that crap.

Funny thing to me is that the same people who complain about all of the inflation are the very people who caused all of the inflation.

Hope the irony is not lost…..

Sponsored

DarthLincoln

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 BMW M coupe, 2023 Ford Bronco Badlands 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I was one of them also. But I stuck to my custom order and changed to HPR with 2023MY which i really like.

CO was a $595 option which is not a lot when deciding on a used price. If CO had a small take rate, besides personal taste, maybe the $595 price was a factor and/or that the deep metallic color is probably harder to match for repairs and touch-ups.

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You are the reason that it’s “way over sticker”. You and everyone who tolerated paying ADM, so not sure why you even threw that comment in.

Just like that thing is sitting on the lot collecting dust as it should, so would all of the rest of them if we as consumers had held the line and not tolerated that crap.

Funny thing to me is that the same people who complain about all of the inflation are the very people who caused all of the inflation.

Hope the irony is not lost…..
Yep, after my order rolled over and Cyber Orange was no longer an option I had to choose between no Bronco, a Bronco in a color I didn't want or pay extra for what I want.

I looked online for weeks, no dealer in the country was coming off ADM on a Cyber Orange 2dr BL, SAS, LUX. I saw many listed at MSRP but when I called it was always ADM.

I bought the one that was at the local dealer.

FWIW, my original order is still out there, likely to be canceled soon by Ford. Changed it to Velocity Blue last year so my wife could have it. Salesman told me yesterday that it won't be built and will get canceled by Ford.

But we bought a Wildtrak for her last month at MSRP and made a killing on the trade in. Just in the nick of time on the trade in.

BeachTiger

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Strongly suggest you punch in your vehicle at Carvana, Vroom, and CarMax to get offers. You might actually find that Carvana will be similar to a private sale price. Regardless it should give you a good range.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't think the color is going to matter much when it comes to price, it's really more about the model, miles, equipment, and the condition of the vehicle. I had a '21 CO 2dr BL that I sold when I got my '23 4dr WT, I doubt the color mattered a jot when it came to the valuation.
Sponsored