Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Aftermarket is aftermarket. They cost less. I kicked around the idea a few months back around 8k was the price, I had a few offers as well. My wife decided I was going to keep it.
Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

They were going for over $5k plus a softtop swap. Quick. As soon as aftermarket tops are readily available that will drop. But you can get $5k or more pretty easy.

lemonslush

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco, plaid S, xc90, rivian, element
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah, unfortunately that would be too high for most. If someone is going to spend that kind of money I think just about everyone would go with aftermarket. I plan on aftermarket but I happened to see your post lol
I would disagree. Think of how many people didnt bat an eye spending 20-30k over MSRP for a soft top bronco in 2021...

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’d advertise it at 5700 if I was selling one. Just an opinion.

lemonslush

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco, plaid S, xc90, rivian, element
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think you could get 7k cash or 5k with a trade for the OEM soft top no problem. A aftermarket top with similar modularity costs 6k or more. If you try to buy the OEM top from ford its I think 8k or more shipping alone I heard people say was 1k.

A top of FB near me just sold for 5k without a rear window or ANY hardware. The rear window is not cheap along with the hardware...so maybe start at 8k-10k lol.

Last edited:

Sponsored

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I appreciate it. I would be looking to make at least 7k to cover the price of an aftermarket top. But if that is too high of an ask I’ll just stick with the oem
$7K. With all the problems these things have you should be paying them to take it. :0)

peetuhr

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 Range Rover Classic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, I sell a lot of stuff on fb marketplace, forums, Kijiji etc. Every time I get a bunch of people complaining and saying I'm an idiot and it's too expensive and it'll never sell... then it always does. 🤡

At this point, I feel like if I'm not getting harassed about the price, I didn't list it high enough.

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Lol,honestly all the trouble people been having with leaks and cracks I wouldnt take it for free. Just not worth the worry of wether its going to crack or leak. Too many other people with problems. Of course its not the majority but paying thousands with zero recourse is the issue.

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There is a 4dr hardtop listed on here for $8500 plus a soft top, so $7k is much cheaper.....but still about $3k over a reasonable price imo.
Right ,you can list something for as much as you want. What does it sell for? Bottom line

Sponsored

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had been contemplating switching to a soft top to get scheduled. I've decided to roll the dice and get the hard top. I looked at the alternate hard top options and they were between $6K and $7K for something better than the Ford top. Anything over about $4.5K and I would have spent the extra for a better top. You might find someone to pay $7K but a fair price would be something less than $5K in my opinion.

RealStepcs

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you were to shop for a Bronco.... One equipped with a hardtop is normally priced at 10k over the exact Bronco with a soft top. I'm not saying your top is worth 10k but it's easily worth 6k and maybe even 7k

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would recommend you wait until your Bronco shows up before putting a price on it. You never know what quality you’re going to get.

Buyers need to understand that the top they buy probably won’t have any Warranty from Ford. A crack shows up a month after purchase and the buyer will be S.O.L. when the Dealer runs the VIN.
Sponsored