Sponsored

How the hell do I get my Saint Bernard and my German shepherd in my Sasquatch?

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just a few mods……

6BF31CF5-032A-4E89-A169-A65CDDFB6714.jpeg
Sponsored

2021AreaFiftyOneOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OK folks I need a little help here. I have two large dogs and I’m waiting on my four-door Sasquatch. My goal is to put her on 37 inch tires but I need a pull out ramp so that my dogs can climb in with these. I plan on removing the backseats completely and just making a flat deck for them anyway. Any thoughts here? I’m willing to pay a fabricator in Southern California to help me out here…
I literally have to pick my 100lb Collie up and plop him in and out myself 🤪

Sponsored

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been thinking of solutions myself, as I will have to get another Pyrenese.

As I am building a cargo shelf, which will raise the height another 6", I'm thinking that a slide out ramp (with carpet for traction) should be incorporated into that platform.

Such a ramp could only be 30 inches long (or so) In a 4dr, so I will probably have to create a way to anchor it to the bumper and let them step up onto the platform.

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I always thought dogs could jump for
Some strange reason.
Yeah, my dog can jump. He is also 12 years old, likes rides but his body is getting old and he's depreciating. You think we want to pay thousands on surgeries or even worse, putting our best friends down?

Sponsored

GETSCHWIFTY

First Name
Rick Sanchez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yeah, my dog can jump. He is also 12 years old, likes rides but his body is getting old and he's depreciating. You think we want to pay thousands on surgeries or even worse, putting our best friends down?
k

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your Shepard will be fine. Start the Saint Bernard on some Bud Light and a green bean diet. 😀

kje22kje

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 4Runner TRD Off Rd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been thinking of solutions myself, as I will have to get another Pyrenese.

As I am building a cargo shelf, which will raise the height another 6", I'm thinking that a slide out ramp (with carpet for traction) should be incorporated into that platform.

Such a ramp could only be 30 inches long (or so) In a 4dr, so I will probably have to create a way to anchor it to the bumper and let them step up onto the platform.
Maybe something like this that folds in different ways and is carpeted would get you (or OP) to a solution under your cargo deck.

https://www.amazon.com/Wheelchair-Threshold-Temporary-Multifold-Lightweight/dp/B07HFT33TD

Google wheelchair ramps for many options that aren't "pet" priced.

OP
OP
Odd Ball

Odd Ball

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HD Vett Mustang Jag 911 (2)450SLs VWcab Blzr Fiat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Finally someone who understands my issue! I believe there is a solution. I would gladly pay for a built in slide with a piano hinge or something like that with some grip.

OP
OP
Odd Ball

Odd Ball

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HD Vett Mustang Jag 911 (2)450SLs VWcab Blzr Fiat
Your Bronco Model