First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BB BRONCO, 2023 C8 CORVETTE, 2015 BENTLEY
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hello! I've searched for an answer to this but have not found anything yet... I have a 2024 Big Bend with the 7 speaker base system. The audio isn't completely horrible, but it is clearly missing something. Does anyone know if the forscan changes are needed in a '24 like the previous years or did Ford fix the issues for the new model year. I plan on changing the speakers and the sub (and add amp), but I dont know if I need to mess with forscan settings.
Sponsored

OP
OP
RagnarKon

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello! I've searched for an answer to this but have not found anything yet... I have a 2024 Big Bend with the 7 speaker base system. The audio isn't completely horrible, but it is clearly missing something. Does anyone know if the forscan changes are needed in a '24 like the previous years or did Ford fix the issues for the new model year. I plan on changing the speakers and the sub (and add amp), but I dont know if I need to mess with forscan settings.
I have an update video for 2024 in the works (if it would ever STOP RAINING I could actually finish it).

But the short version is the situation is very similar to previous years, and everything in this thread is still applicable for 2024.

TEXASSTEVE

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BB BRONCO, 2023 C8 CORVETTE, 2015 BENTLEY
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks for the info! I will keep an eye out for your video before I get started on the upgrade.

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 2500 Laramie blackout cummins
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Does forscan work for the 24’s ?

OP
OP
RagnarKon

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does forscan work for the 24’s ?
There’s a (very buggy) beta version that does.

Not sure if they’ve released an update with full compatibility yet though. I don’t readily have access to a 2024 Bronco, so haven’t checked in about a month.

Last edited:

Sponsored

maus92

Big Bend
First Name
Charley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Im slow-walking my upgrade path on my 2024 Big Bend because of the Forscan issue. For now, just the dash and rear pod speakers will be replaced with 4" Hertz - when it stops raining and warms up a bit, lol. I'm also retaining the stock kick panel speakers, but will replace them if the future Kicker Key trashes them. Note that the right front kick panel speaker was replaced under warranty because it was buzzy / blown on delivery.

Last edited:

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 2500 Laramie blackout cummins
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
There’s a (very buggy) beta version that does.

Not sure if they’ve released an update with full compatibility yet though. I don’t readily have access to a 2024 Bronco, so haven’t checked in about a month.
Damn, thanks for the info my 2 biggest things are the dreaded double honk and sport mode I don’t get why the badlands doesn’t have sport mode that’s just crazy to me for what you pay for them

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I dont have the B&O system
I don't have a sub
I have Hertz for the front
I have Kickers for the bottom
I have Focals for the rear (still 4")
I have the 200.4 Amp
I have not done the Forscan modification(s) (when I get 6.5" rear)

I got 99 problems but my sound ain't one.

🤘

marsdenmike

Heritage
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
So I finally got around to pulling the back panel off today to replace the sub and amp and I was shocked to see a functional sub and amp! I thought for sure I had the fakes. I went back to my paperwork and sure enough on my order form when we placed our order was a credit for $250 since they could not give us the 7 speaker system. However on our window sticker it listed the 7 speaker system. I guess I should have looked a little more closely before buying a new amp. I went ahead and replaced the sub and it does sound much better. I have not gone into forescan yet to check setting but not sure I even have too since the sub and amp are turned on and working.

With all that said I have an factory amp if anyone wants it. Ill give it away you just pay for shipping.

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just to recap: I will change both of my rear pod speakers to "Speaker & Tweeter" and disable the factory EQ, correct?

NOTE: Just in case it's important, I want to mention that I added a powered JBL BassPro NANO, and it is receiving its signal from both kick panel 6" speakers. I suppose this doesn't affect the results I am seeking of changing the rear pods and turning off the EQ for better sound, does it?
Could you provide insight to how you installed this amp and hooked it up to the kick panel speakers? I might really consider picking up this sub too. Also, how does it sound?

sontram90

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2023
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got 2023 with factory subwoofer. Just replaced all kicker speakers and 6.5” for rear pod. Add amp 200.4 for tuning with plug-and-play harness 11-4.using that harness to add kicker hideaway. Everything hooked up pretty good except new sub kicker hideaway got signal but had no output. Use forscan to adjust but still had no output :((
Sponsored