First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dido, 7/14, BL 2.7 LUX MIC, started thinking green and now 12/6 build date with assigned VIN. I thought my order was 99'd too. I can't complain, excited to get to test it in mountain snow.
Ha - that's me exactly 7/14 BL 2.7 LUX MIC. Feel like maybe we got a nice bump up into 2021 for all the ppl that switched out of LUX and MIC to get earlier build. Huge relief to have it for winter. Worried I wasn't going to get to climb any snow banks.
Sponsored

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dido, 7/14, BL 2.7 LUX MIC, started thinking green and now 12/6 build date with assigned VIN. I thought my order was 99'd too. I can't complain, excited to get to test it in mountain snow.
Out of curiosity - did you mean "ditto" or "dildo"?

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford has kidnapped and erased every inside guy that pops up, so its all guesses at this point.
That reminds me... Where the heck is Ross??

PalouseBronco

Badlands
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That reminds me... Where the heck is Ross??
I'm guesing Ross is a busy man. Being a band director during football season I'm sure he's as busy as a one legged man in an ass kicking contest. :)

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm guesing Ross is a busy man. Being a band director during football season I'm sure he's as busy as a one legged man in an ass kicking contest. :)
My assumption is he has his Bronco and is enjoying it. Either way, good for him :)

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
No doubt your planning on this has led to an unanticipated outcome.

Life has these funny twists and turns.

Like you, I also have/had a leased vehicle that was going to be given back at lease-end to get Bronco. With all the timing changes it seemed prudent to purchase the car out of lease to avoid the global uncertainty relating to the auto sector right now, so I just completed the lease purchase and will drive it until Bronco arrives.

On the plus side, I also end up saving about $3K in sales tax reduction from trading in an owned car for Bronco instead of having no trade-in. Plus the current vehicle is trading in about $5K higher than what the lease purchase was, so all-in-all i'll come out at least $8K better than if I had given back the car, plus I have zero uncertainty about what to drive while waiting for Bronco.

You're going to have an interesting situation with the dual payments or potentially flipping the Bronco for well over MSRP and drive the Jeep until a special edition or something catches your fancy with a future model year Bronco.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
With all due respect to @PREMiERdrum since he's a drummer, he's unlikely to be one-legged.

What I heard is that he's as busy as a 3-balled Tomcat in spring.

Sponsored

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats on your new Wrangler. Drive it until your Bronco arrives and either trade it in on the Bronco, or if they low ball you on the value, sell it privately. Or, keep the Jeep, and as was pointed out earlier, sell the Bronco for way over MSRP, and order another one. The wait will be shorter than your first one.

luptanpitman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, ‘21 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now to find out what a 2021 Wrangler with 24 miles gets from Carvana! 🤪
Dude I sold my jeep out of a lease for a 9k gain, granted 18 months in not a week, and low mileage cause of pandemic, but it was a base and I was paying 306/mo - take yourself to carmax and may end up w some carbitrage.

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, just got mine. I was fully expecting a '22 and was shocked. 7/15 res BL with MIC.
EDIT: And just in time. My car is falling apart and I refused to spend any money on it while waiting.
So you were 7/15 with BL and MIC? I am the same thing with a 7/24 res, that's close . . . maybe there is hope for me?

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What happens when my 11/15 build week date gets pushed into January or February 2022? I guess since everything in my order is still available it just gets built as a 2022 with any 2022 tweaks.

I leased a Tacoma in January 2021 to hold me over until the Bronco arrived. I’m sure I can liquidate a 1 year old Tacoma with 9K miles for enough to clear my lease buyout. Option B is to flip the Bronco and wait for my second reservation from August 2022 while driving the Taco.
Sponsored