Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can Confirm.png

My MY23 Badlands Sas Lux has the temp readout dials for Driver & Passenger.
No pics = no proof. But I can see why you wanted to show off your neck. :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm kind of shocked that there is more of a big deal being made about temperature knobs than the Wildtrak getting a completely overhauled coilover setup, upgraded tie rods and the steering rack from the Bronco Raptor 🤷‍♂️
The real crime is that the beefed up rack should be on the Badlands. The temp on the dials is a distraction from that travesty. :oops:

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well then, I apologize for missing your point. I did fully understand your point...and pointed out (once again) that this is a BRONCO forum, not a lets all agree so feelings don't get hurt club. I'm simply trying to make a point that so many people are getting their panties in a knot about the damn knobs, its getting to be comical.

But I'm sure you'll continue to point out when ever someone on this board is being a big ole' meany head.
Lol you really are missing the point and trying to act like youre not. Lets see if I can explain it to you in a way your brain can comprehend.

You made a comment that you are literally in this thread to make fun of people.

Some one says something back to you that you dont like.

You then try to take the moral high ground that they shouldnt resort to name calling.

You proceed to be condescending and say they are an internet warrior which is basically what you are currently doing.

Yet you still fail to possess any self awareness of the fact you are doing the exact same thing you tried to call someone else out for.

You probably still wont get it and that's ok! but thats the best I can do to try and help you wrap your mind around it. Good luck with your colors and shapes today.

FatRat250

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands Squatch Lux Hot Pepper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

simple question - don’t want to get involved in the malaise.
For those that like or desire the knobs with digital readout, can the control head be swapped out and ‘plug and play’.
for those who want the knobs- is this a viable solution? setting aside cost concerns for the moment.

Broncogirl66

Badlands
First Name
Gia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23" manual 2dr SAS, HPR 2" lift BDS suspenion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 2023 Bronco was built yesterday I am wondering if it actually has them I will find out in a couple of days.
Well do you have them ? Mine built 12-2 was supposed to be delivered today still sitting on Motown Mountain :unsure: :eek:

Sponsored

frdfan

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB Sasquatch HPRM
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Lol you really are missing the point and trying to act like youre not. Lets see if I can explain it to you in a way your brain can comprehend.

You made a comment that you are literally in this thread to make fun of people. (Just the people that are having a crisis over 2 knobs)

Some one says something back to you that you dont like. (I have a thick skin, I use sarcasm to deflect--nothing much bothers me, I'm here for the comedic relief)

You then try to take the moral high ground that they shouldnt resort to name calling. (I didn't start the name calling...just calling someone out who did..neener, neener, neener)

You proceed to be condescending and say they are an internet warrior which is basically what you are currently doing. (Call them like I see them...you just don't like it)

Yet you still fail to possess any self awareness of the fact you are doing the exact same thing you tried to call someone else out for. (I have become self aware thanks to your post that's doing the same thing..thank you for pointing out the error of my ways.)

You probably still wont get it and that's ok! but thats the best I can do to try and help you wrap your mind around it. Good luck with your colors and shapes today. (I passed both, just a heads up...there's a pop quiz on velco shoes later, you might want to study up.)

Hope you studied the chapter on velcro shoes, there's a pop quiz later.

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If I were a digital readout knob would my pronouns be They/them he/him or she/her? 🤣

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

simple question - don’t want to get involved in the malaise.
For those that like or desire the knobs with digital readout, can the control head be swapped out and ‘plug and play’.
for those who want the knobs- is this a viable solution? setting aside cost concerns for the moment.
The knobs are part of the HVAC module. The new module would need to be programmed, but other than that it just plugs right in.

Sponsored

FatRat250

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands Squatch Lux Hot Pepper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The knobs are part of the HVAC module. The new module would need to be programmed, but other than that it just plugs right in.
thanks!

QuesoBob

Black Diamond
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Black Diamond, 20 Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Dewback75

I see you just received your 2023...

Bring these guys some peace please! pics?🤣

QuesoBob

Black Diamond
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Black Diamond, 20 Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@QuesoBob by your command:
Lol thanks!

Edit: duh earlier in this thread are pictures of a 2023 black diamond with the display knobs.

That means every trim of dual climate has been confirmed. Back to the normal arguing of how serious/silly it all is

Last edited: