Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With the hard top on
Ford Bronco I designed and fabricated traction board mounts -- for Bronco roll bar B7985079-F759-4A76-BA45-B47FD42F6CAE

Ford Bronco I designed and fabricated traction board mounts -- for Bronco roll bar 5679801A-3F6E-49C6-BAF2-0DF02623D83E

Ford Bronco I designed and fabricated traction board mounts -- for Bronco roll bar 6FE0C1C2-371D-4BF7-A120-740F83146DED
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

With the hard top on
Ford Bronco I designed and fabricated traction board mounts -- for Bronco roll bar 6FE0C1C2-371D-4BF7-A120-740F83146DED

I love the idea.

The other day before you posted this, I was looking at that void behind the roll bar and the back HT window as a potential storage option. Of course, my brain didn't think of the traction boards as the space on a 2-dr isn't that great. But I like the general idea of maximizing storage space.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Put me on your mailing list. My Bronco is vapor wear at this point, but the UV free storage is a great idea out here in the sunny west.

nottinbe

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd buy these if they were for sale.

Sponsored
OP
OP
UtahBrandon

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd buy these if they were for sale.
I should have my e-commerce site up this weekend, then I’ll do a new post on this forum as a sponsor to let you know about it.

I’m waiting on the brackets to come out of powder coat and some stainless hardware to be delivered.
Ford Bronco I designed and fabricated traction board mounts -- for Bronco roll bar 26087E50-F30A-4C08-A2D1-7DDC537D5BC4

22BlackDiamondGreen

Black Diamond
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford 150 1955 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Add me to your List too -- Great Idea

OP
OP
UtahBrandon

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Traction Boards are now available to ship at the location posted in my signature! I'm totally winging it on building the Godaddy website, and for the life of me I can't get it to integrate with shipping systems for actual shipping cost. I did get shipping quotes to a number of locations that cost between $16-$31, so I set flat rate shipping at $15 for all items. Hopefully that works for everyone.

I'll start a dedicated thread as soon as the 6G sponsorship is set up.

Ford Bronco I designed and fabricated traction board mounts -- for Bronco roll bar tempImagej7xmPQ

nottinbe

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've got a soft top - wondering if you'd had a chance to test these out yet on a soft?

Assuming it does affect the top folding back, do you think you could do a soft top version that angles back so the boards mount along the same downward slope as the roll bars? I'd be fine with losing all the visibility, I lose it all with the soft top back anyway.

OP
OP
UtahBrandon

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've got a soft top - wondering if you'd had a chance to test these out yet on a soft?

Assuming it does affect the top folding back, do you think you could do a soft top version that angles back so the boards mount along the same downward slope as the roll bars? I'd be fine with losing all the visibility, I lose it all with the soft top back anyway.
They do fit very well (the soft top is taller than the MIC top as well), however, the top, horizontal platform on the bracket comes within about a half inch of the rear of the soft top. My concern is that the flexibility of the soft top might cause it flap in the wind, and rub on the bracket, causing damage over time. I'm going to look to increase that gap in a future revision of the bracket.

Sponsored

TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These are brilliant! Is there enough space to install them without taking the hard top off?

OP
OP
UtahBrandon

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These are brilliant! Is there enough space to install them without taking the hard top off?
Definitely. You can install the boards by fishing them up on top of the brackets. The only thing you can't do is have permanently mounted studs facing upwards for your boards as that impedes the ability to get them up there. I use 2" studs, washers and wing nuts and insert the studs from the top, facing down, the screw on the wing nuts from the bottom.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Traction Boards are now available to ship at the location posted in my signature! I'm totally winging it on building the Godaddy website, and for the life of me I can't get it to integrate with shipping systems for actual shipping cost. I did get shipping quotes to a number of locations that cost between $16-$31, so I set flat rate shipping at $15 for all items. Hopefully that works for everyone.

I'll start a dedicated thread as soon as the 6G sponsorship is set up.

Ford Bronco I designed and fabricated traction board mounts -- for Bronco roll bar tempImagej7xmPQ
I'm not sure how invested you are in go daddy at this point, but shopify is another option and the shipping setup is easy for a single product.

TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Definitely. You can install the boards by fishing them up on top of the brackets. The only thing you can't do is have permanently mounted studs facing upwards for your boards as that impedes the ability to get them up there. I use 2" studs, washers and wing nuts and insert the studs from the top, facing down, the screw on the wing nuts from the bottom.
Oh, I 100% inderstand that, no sweat. I meant can the brackets themselves be bolted to the roll bar without removing the top?

OP
OP
UtahBrandon

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh, I 100% inderstand that, no sweat. I meant can the brackets themselves be bolted to the roll bar without removing the top?
Definitely
Sponsored