Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My fulfillment center :p thanks for the orders all!
Ford Bronco I designed and fabricated traction board mounts -- for Bronco roll bar tempImageoMZ4Ef
Sponsored

VDPHB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco I designed and fabricated traction board mounts -- for Bronco roll bar tempImageoMZ4Ef
Stoked on these Brandon! We've been corresponding on your FB thread and I ordered today.

Thanks!

OP
OP
UtahBrandon

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stoked on these Brandon! We've been corresponding on your FB thread and I ordered today.

Thanks!
Thanks so much! I’m having a lot of fun with this. That’s your package on the ground. I already dropped it off for 2 day priority. Not sure what that means over the Holiday weekend.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I love this and the fact that an enthusiast is being helped by the enthusiast community and vice versa. It almost makes me wish I had a Moar Door if only to have these brackets and the compressor mount.

Desert Rider

First Edition
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1999 Super Duty, 1965 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thanks so much! I’m having a lot of fun with this. That’s your package on the ground. I already dropped it off for 2 day priority. Not sure what that means over the Holiday weekend.
I’d like to order a set of these recovery board brackets. Please let me know what I need to do. Ed

Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats on getting things up and going. Love seeing the ingenuity.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’d have to store spare hardware somewhere on the Bronco. I have visions of a trunk full of stuff, being frazzled by being stuck, and dropping a wing nut into the abyss. This is in no way an editorial on the design, just a self deprecating assessment of myself. Stupid wing nut would probably surface in the dryer after I forgot which cargo pocket I placed it in.

OP
OP
UtahBrandon

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
UtahBrandon

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’d have to store spare hardware somewhere on the Bronco. I have visions of a trunk full of stuff, being frazzled by being stuck, and dropping a wing nut into the abyss. This is in no way an editorial on the design, just a self deprecating assessment of myself. Stupid wing nut would probably surface in the dryer after I forgot which cargo pocket I placed it in.
As many times as I've had these on and off during prototyping, I can totally relate with how many washers I've dropped behind the fridge. I offer the $10 budget mounting hardware just so you'd be able to immediately mount them if you'd like. Alternatively, I've used these on mine as well but don't even know where I put them at this point. If I were to use my boards a lot, I might end up switching to something like this in the long run.

Ford Bronco I designed and fabricated traction board mounts -- for Bronco roll bar 51gMbC9R6rL._SL1100_

Sponsored
OP
OP
UtahBrandon

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another batch of orders going out. You guys are awesome!

Ford Bronco I designed and fabricated traction board mounts -- for Bronco roll bar 235B5602-BE37-46AC-8EAD-17D5D622B806

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love this, but devoted to soft top life. Really hope someone is as creative as OP with finding soft top space.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
As many times as I've had these on and off during prototyping, I can totally relate with how many washers I've dropped behind the fridge. I offer the $10 budget mounting hardware just so you'd be able to immediately mount them if you'd like. Alternatively, I've used these on mine as well but don't even know where I put them at this point. If I were to use my boards a lot, I might end up switching to something like this in the long run.

Ford Bronco I designed and fabricated traction board mounts -- for Bronco roll bar 235B5602-BE37-46AC-8EAD-17D5D622B806
I'd probably switch to something like that period. Wing nuts, while seemingly convenient are of the devil. I'd still find a way to loose the knobs, but never absent mindedly in my own pocket.

dcaero

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They do fit very well (the soft top is taller than the MIC top as well), however, the top, horizontal platform on the bracket comes within about a half inch of the rear of the soft top. My concern is that the flexibility of the soft top might cause it flap in the wind, and rub on the bracket, causing damage over time. I'm going to look to increase that gap in a future revision of the bracket.
I will 100% buy if you adjust for the soft top. Let me know if you need a guinea pig, I'd be happy to help.

nottinbe

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will 100% buy if you adjust for the soft top. Let me know if you need a guinea pig, I'd be happy to help.
Seconded
Sponsored