First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'80 911SC, '22 Raptor, & '22 R1T
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
After swapping my bronco for my wife’s wrangler for a week I take back what I said, wait for the bronco. As fun as it is to hear the hemi roar the broncos road manners are way more refined.
We’ll be in a similar boat when our BRaptor arrives. I happen to not mind the unrefined drive of our 392 one bit, but I’m still very early in the ownership experience. Maybe it’ll get old in time. For now though, I can actually drive this thing, and it is a hoot. There’s no Bronco I can actually drive, so the 392 won the most important race; the race to my garage.
Sponsored

Lazerus

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL. Land Rover Discovery Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
There’s no Bronco I can actually drive, so the 392 won the most important race; the race to my garage
As a small business owner, I tell my employees all the time, 'No matter how great you are at doing your job, your best ability is always availability. Your talents are worth nothing if your not here to use them'.

Chelsgirl21

Black Diamond
First Name
Chelsea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Guilty here…priced out a Jeep yesterday. I currently have a 2009 JKU…we had always talked about trading it eventually for the eco diesel once it was available in the states…well that happened in 2020 and with COVID stuff that took a backseat.
Saw my first Bronco on the road and it was love at first sight (even though it was ugly A51- sorry 😬😬🫢). I finally got my husband on board, we went and test drove and found out we were a week too late to order…
Gas prices had me thinking about the eco diesel jeep again, so I priced it out…blah…

Someone tell me the Bronco is worth waiting for?????

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have as well... Really at that hybrid version... Will Ford release hybrid in 2023? 🤔
Sponsored