First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I couldn't wait any longer. I found an 05 LJ Wrangler Unlimited 2 door with only 53k and a 6speed manual. The top was never dropped from new. $12k,. Might have to keep it and the Bronco if it ever gets built.

20220408_182403.jpg

20220408_185940.jpg

20220408_175755.jpg

20220408_185817.jpg
You stole it for 12k. I see LJs with 120k for 15k. Perfect color also.
Sponsored

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Drive one and it will pass . . . I took delivery of my day one order on the 28th and left two days later to visit my daughter in Toas, NM. I rented a Wrangler (yes it was a Sahara - only choice) because we planned a few back road trips in both the desert and mountains. After a week of fighting that steering and feeling cooped up the Wildtrak seemed even more comfortable and satisfying when I returned home . . . be patient!!!

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Explorer ST, ā€˜19 GT350, ā€˜21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Me sitting in a 2020

3E742A90-E0FB-441C-B8D0-AC76497399CD.jpeg
First off they didnā€™t make a 2020 bronco. Secondly order banks for the bronco didnā€™t officially open till January 2021.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Explorer ST, ā€˜19 GT350, ā€˜21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hardcore off-roading isnā€™t for everyone. IFS is fine for a lot of different off road situations and is much better than the Jeep on the street, thatā€™s why Iā€™m getting one.
There are plenty of hardcore off-road vehicles with IFS.

1Five1 Garage

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend, F350, 4Runner, 52 Ford F1 RatRod
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I actually looked a few jeeps yesterday they have so many on the lots and almost liked it. :) My reservation date is 9/28/20 first order 10/22/20 second order 1/22/21 still nothing. :devilish:
Sometimes a meaningful relationship takes time. One night stands never last...

Your Bronco won't be mad if you look. It's when you drive the Jeep that will make you regret it for years to come.

Everything will be fine and then out of NOWHERE, "Remember that Jeep you drove 4 years ago?"

Sponsored

Pkrpro19

Badlands
First Name
Jaxon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5 M Sport, Mercedes Benz E350, Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I actually looked a few jeeps yesterday they have so many on the lots and almost liked it. :) My reservation date is 9/28/20 first order 10/22/20 second order 1/22/21 still nothing. :devilish:

You reserved after the 21MY cutoff date of 9-17-20. Never were getting a 21MY Bronco.

CJ74

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My husband pushed me to get the 2.7. All the motors blowing makes me nervous but what can you do. It's already built and in line with the rest of the shipping broncos.
My very first car was a 1999 Jeep Wrangler automatic. I have a feeling one day I will end up back in the Wrangler family with another manual transmission. Their clutch is really nice to shift with.
I wanted my wife to order her badlands with the 2.7 last nov, but ford wouldn't let us. She got it last Wed and it goes pretty good with the 4.46 rear. I also have been wondering about the 2.7 problems, maybe that's why they wouldn't let us order it?

Sponsored

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wanted my wife to order her badlands with the 2.7 last nov, but ford wouldn't let us. She got it last Wed and it goes pretty good with the 4.46 rear. I also have been wondering about the 2.7 problems, maybe that's why they wouldn't let us order it?
It's very possible. We had no trouble in December when we ordered but that might be because they figured out where the issues were stemming from? Or they realized the money to fix didn't out weigh the cost to sell them? Who knows.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I couldn't wait any longer. I found an 05 LJ Wrangler Unlimited 2 door with only 53k and a 6speed manual. The top was never dropped from new. $12k,. Might have to keep it and the Bronco if it ever gets built.

Ford Bronco I feel bad I priced a JEEP download

That is a great deal.
LJ's are quite a bit more desired and rare.
for that price, you definitely made out very well in that deal.
Unless I had to, I'd not part with it.
And even when/if you do, there will be profit made, even after driving it the whole time you have it.
Very nice find.

Badlux

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
81 Scrambler , CJ-8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is a great deal.
LJ's are quite a bit more desired and rare.
for that price, you definitely made out very well in that deal.
Unless I had to, I'd not part with it.
And even when/if you do, there will be profit made, even after driving it the whole time you have it.
Very nice find.
I know right. Not doing any mods, just drive and keep it pretty for the summer. I can probably make several thousand. Ive seen comparable LJs selling over $20k .

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have very similar reservation/order dates as you. I was looking at the Wrangler before I first saw the Bronco was coming out. I knew most of my driving would be on the highway with some offroad so I wasn't sold on the Wrangler. When I saw the Bronco I decided to go with it but never imagined it would take so long and be this big of a S___Show. Last month when I read the Granger update with where I was with my remaining second order I realized it was likely to be two more years. I started looking at the new Jeep Grand Cherokee and decided it had all the offroad capability I was going to need, was great on the road and I could get the plugin 4xe hybrid for the same price as the regular one. I went to the Jeep dealer and checked out a non-4xe version and was very impressed. I decided to go with the Grand Cherokee as soon as they opened up the 4xe ordering. Now there's some indication that the I might get a Bronco before the end of the year. Now I'm really torn about which way to go.

If I really can get the Bronco this year I'll try it out for bit and then decide. If the resale value of the Bronco is still crazy I can trade it in for the Jeep and hopefully make some money.
Seems sort of like getting married and then dumping her for another in the first year.
Sponsored