First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I actually looked a few jeeps yesterday they have so many on the lots and almost liked it. :) My reservation date is 9/28/20 first order 10/22/20 second order 1/22/21 still nothing. :devilish:
Sponsored

goodgraf

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Me too...Rubicon 392. Feel like I cheated on my Bronco...but Ford cheated first. Lol

DasQball

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I priced one last night to compare what I paid for my Wildtrak. Don't feel bad... that site was terrible, we know you didn't take it seriously.

Sponsored

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Currently driving my 2015 Wrangler and I feel like a sham. Driving around while I know I am about to cheat on her. It will be sad after 10 years of driving manual to be back in an automatic.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't feel bad at all, I am actually selling my JKU today and kinda sad about it. Had to load up the fam for one last ride yesterday evening. It's a bitter sweet moment as it helped create lots of lasting memories off-roading, camping and just going for ice cream runs with the top off.

Good news is that we have the Bronco to take its place and it is just as good, if not better, at creating those memories.

Ford Bronco I feel bad I priced a JEEP 1649422812828

Ford Bronco I feel bad I priced a JEEP 1649422906999

A51Asheville

Black Diamond
First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Sas Mid Package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Silliness aside, I don't get why people feel the need to post stuff like this. You're not cheating on your spouse. Many people here were jeep owners at some point or liked them enough to be interested in what the Bronco was bringing back to the table. Less divisiveness and more community are what we all need in the world. Have fun. Go wheeling with all the off-roading vehicles you can. Get and give tips to eachother. If you want a Wrangler get one. If the Bronco is what you want most, get that. Have fun and don't be a jerk either way and everyone wins!

Sponsored

Eruption883

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘78 F250 camper special, ‘19 GT3 RS, transit van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Currently driving my 2015 Wrangler and I feel like a sham. Driving around while I know I am about to cheat on her. It will be sad after 10 years of driving manual to be back in an automatic.
As much as I have always been a “get the biggest engine” guy, I had to order my badlands with the 7sp.

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As much as I have always been a “get the biggest motor” guy, I had to order my badlands with the 7sp.
My husband pushed me to get the 2.7. All the motors blowing makes me nervous but what can you do. It's already built and in line with the rest of the shipping broncos.
My very first car was a 1999 Jeep Wrangler automatic. I have a feeling one day I will end up back in the Wrangler family with another manual transmission. Their clutch is really nice to shift with.

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
Same here. My wife will drive my brother's Bronco in a few weeks when we fly to PR. If she doesn't like it, we'll get another Wrangler. The only change she wants is for it to be an automatic.

I am torn between the coolness factor of the Bronco and the reliability of the Wrangler (you know the Bronco's reliability is bad when someone can call a Wrangler reliable...)

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Don't feel bad at all, I am actually selling my JKU today and kinda sad about it. Had to load up the fam for one last ride yesterday evening. It's a bitter sweet moment as it helped create lots of lasting memories off-roading, camping and just going for ice cream runs with the top off.

Good news is that we have the Bronco to take its place and it is just as good, if not better, at creating those memories.

Ford Bronco I feel bad I priced a JEEP E8D106CC-FFBF-42CA-A47D-393064B33E36

Ford Bronco I feel bad I priced a JEEP E8D106CC-FFBF-42CA-A47D-393064B33E36
JK is MASSIVE! It dwarfs the kids compared to the Bronco.

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
Silliness aside, I don't get why people feel the need to post stuff like this. You're not cheating on your spouse. Many people here were jeep owners at some point or liked them enough to be interested in what the Bronco was bringing back to the table. Less divisiveness and more community are what we all need in the world. Have fun. Go wheeling with all the off-roading vehicles you can. Get and give tips to eachother. If you want a Wrangler get one. If the Bronco is what you want most, get that. Have fun and don't be a jerk either way and everyone wins!
Wait... You would post here that you were cheating on your spouse?!
Sponsored