First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
As was I. Everyone knows there’s lots who have been waiting. Some much longer then others, some probably just minutes. The “Yeah but I’ve been waiting longer” posts on here just don’t add to the overall discussion anymore. Of course you’re incredibly frustrated and have every right to be. I get it.
Maybe, you should ask to be a moderator then. There’s a lot of post on here that don’t add to the conversation, your reply to me included. Also I have nothing to be frustrated about.
Sponsored

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I actually looked a few jeeps yesterday they have so many on the lots and almost liked it. :) My reservation date is 9/28/20 first order 10/22/20 second order 1/22/21 still nothing. :devilish:
Don't feel bad. Ford does not honor reservation holders. So here we are.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I actually looked a few jeeps yesterday they have so many on the lots and almost liked it. :) My reservation date is 9/28/20 first order 10/22/20 second order 1/22/21 still nothing. :devilish:
I remember those days. It was September 2021. I really expected to have heard something in July. Fall was coming and is the best season in Florida to have a convertible.

But then I thought back to my June trip to the off-roadeo and how much I LOVED the Bronco and decided to wait to see what the 2022 model year would bring.

Dejected, I called my dealership as the 2021 dates closed and reminded them, it looks like I need to reorder since 2021 is done.

My salesperson said, your Bronco is being built!

Wait, what? Skeptical, I asked to get the VIN number to see if it was a mistake. She had one. I plugged it in and it was exactly as I ordered.

Fast forward to December 2021 and the wife and I go pick Jolene up. Fast forward 3+ months later and 5700 miles and I cannot imagine how disappointed I'd be if I walked out to my driveway and saw a Wrangler sitting there instead of my baby.

The wait was hard but in hindsight it was worth it.

YMMV

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was considering ordering a Willys with the Xtreme Recon package. Almost $52k. Pass.

Sponsored

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Your math doesn’t line up. You couldn’t order in October of 2020.

MWILD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - BB Sasquatch - Mid - 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was considering ordering a Willys with the Xtreme Recon package. Almost $52k. Pass.
And it doesn’t even have lockers…I spent less on my optioned out BB Sas.

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, I went from a JLU to a BB Sas. Loved the Jeep but love my Bronco more.
Ford Bronco I feel bad I priced a JEEP BE879EFE-4B7D-4660-8A76-93AC96589F21
I haven’t seen this mentioned even though I’m sure it has been - wranglers are notorious for having no rain gutters, opening the door to get out in the rain often gives you a waterfall on your head. Looks like it was raining there…Did the Bronco design team do a better job?

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Transit Connect; 1997 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Waiting sucks. But when I price a similarly-built Jeep and it still
doesn’t have a rear locker, I’m like “yeah, I’ll wait.”

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
And it doesn’t even have lockers…I spent less on my optioned out BB Sas.
Exactly. My BB Sasquatch order with mid package, switches and signature lighting will come to a little over $46k. And it is pretty much equipped with everything I spec'd on the Willys.

Sponsored

BroncoJLandCJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
83 CJ-7, 2020 JLU, Bronco res holder
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Been in this for two years while waiting. It's been a lot of fun, but the Bronco is a much better daily driver from my limited experience with the Bronco.

20210924_072334.jpg

20210920_205932.jpg

Lazerus

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL. Land Rover Discovery Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I totally agree with you I just posted because I am not seeing any light at the end of the tunnel yet. I have a 9/22/20 reservation and a order date of 1/22/21 and probably looking at late 22 or maybe even a 23. It's getting to be a long wait I have gone to Moab, drove to Ann Arbor Mi to sit in a Bronco even before they were being shipped and built. Did get a 11k in points for that. But I never thought that I would have to wait for this long. My kids all own Jeeps one has a Fj and I would love to join them on the trails. Your comment about being less divisiveness is correct we need to come together as a happy 4x4 family.
I spent last week with the wife and dog in Flagstaff/Sedona played in the woods on the rim and drove the Outlaw trail loop in Sedona. Get a Wrangler now and come back to the Bronco when all the crazy settles down.
Don't wait for life to come to you....go out there and grab it!

Ford Bronco I feel bad I priced a JEEP 20220402_151321_20220402_152816 (1)

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I priced jeeps, I've owned multiple jeeps in the past. No regrets. I just don't love the current wrangler.

I considered the gladiator.

I ended up with a big bend off the lot, pure luck and a joy to drive. I have decisions to make if my Basesquash ever gets built.

Personally I think I would have regretted the wrangler. (I had a two door Willy's in red lined up)

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Had a blast with the wrangler but I didn't shed a tear when it went years ago. Something was always needing work. I think the newer ones are better quality but I would never go down that road again to find out. 6 months in the new Bronco and I couldn't be happier.

Pkrpro19

Badlands
First Name
Jaxon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5 M Sport, Mercedes Benz E350, Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Impossible to have a 10/22/20 order placed for a Bronco as the first order banks opened Jan 19, 2021.

Also your reservation of 9/28/20 is after the 21MY cutoff date of 9/17/20. You were never getting a 21MY Bronco unfortunately.
Sponsored