First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
OK, I'm gonna be that "guy". There ain't no vehicle worth waiting damn near 4 years for like I am with my Bronco order. I'm checking out other rides as we speak, and may just keep my Jeep. With respect, the ones that say the Bronco is "worth the wait" already have their Broncos. I am honestly happy for them, but I just can't agree with that phrase anymore. Sorry............
4 years? Iā€™ve been waiting since they dropped the concept in 2004.
Sponsored

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here. My wife will drive my brother's Bronco in a few weeks when we fly to PR. If she doesn't like it, we'll get another Wrangler. The only change she wants is for it to be an automatic.

I am torn between the coolness factor of the Bronco and the reliability of the Wrangler (you know the Bronco's reliability is bad when someone can call a Wrangler reliable...)
How do you know about the Broncoā€™s reliability? Itā€™s a little soon isnā€™t it?

Sponsored

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I priced a Willys about two weeks back. My wife then reminded me that I shouldn't comprise for a vehicle that I don't want because I'm being impatient. She's a smart lady.
She is, and you will be SOOOO happy you waited. I LOVE my BD Bronco.

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
How do you know about the Broncoā€™s reliability? Itā€™s a little soon isnā€™t it?
Take a look at the issues part of the forum and the 2.7 blowing up including my nephewā€™s sitting at the dealer right now in PR.

BroncMe

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs
Your Bronco Model
Base
Rented a jeep in salt lake city for a ski weekend last month, 18K miles. It death wobbled on me twice up and down the mountain each day, based upon specific bumps on I-80 that after a few days were very predictable, but stupidly scary. 1940s legacy garbage. A nonsense car in 2022

The infotainment screen was nice though

Last edited:

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Silliness aside, I don't get why people feel the need to post stuff like this. You're not cheating on your spouse. Many people here were jeep owners at some point or liked them enough to be interested in what the Bronco was bringing back to the table. Less divisiveness and more community are what we all need in the world. Have fun. Go wheeling with all the off-roading vehicles you can. Get and give tips to eachother. If you want a Wrangler get one. If the Bronco is what you want most, get that. Have fun and don't be a jerk either way and everyone wins!
Looking for attention

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon, 2020 Defender FE, 2022 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I actually looked a few jeeps yesterday they have so many on the lots and almost liked it. :) My reservation date is 9/28/20 first order 10/22/20 second order 1/22/21 still nothing. :devilish:
Liked the Jeep, or the fact they have so many on the lot?

Sponsored

brianbrn

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My husband pushed me to get the 2.7. All the motors blowing makes me nervous but what can you do. It's already built and in line with the rest of the shipping broncos.
My very first car was a 1999 Jeep Wrangler automatic. I have a feeling one day I will end up back in the Wrangler family with another manual transmission. Their clutch is really nice to shift with.
the motors blowing.....there have been about 50 documented and well over 50,000 sold. I think you are fine.

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Take a look at the issues part of the forum and the 2.7 blowing up including my nephewā€™s sitting at the dealer right now in PR.
I wouldnt classify a very small percentage of engines and the other things as widespread reliability issues not enough to make a blanket statement that the Bronco is not reliable. Thatā€™s a bit dramatic.

11Bronco1776

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 1994.5 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As much as I have always been a ā€œget the biggest engineā€ guy, I had to order my badlands with the 7sp.
I am pretty sure You will like it. I am 7k miles in with my 7sp and appreciate it very much. Don't wish I had anything else.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I donā€™t remember seeing it labeled as one. Iā€™m making a general point Scott.
As was I. Everyone knows thereā€™s lots who have been waiting. Some much longer then others, some probably just minutes. The ā€œYeah but Iā€™ve been waiting longerā€ posts on here just donā€™t add to the overall discussion anymore. Of course youā€™re incredibly frustrated and have every right to be. I get it.
Sponsored