Sponsored

I have moved on, but Ford still got my money.

Dajosh

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 2018 Hyundai Tucson 1967 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am a very impatient person and the last announcement of the delay had me shopping around for something sooner. I found a brand-new Raptor with the SCA Package at a Ford dealership out in the middle of nowhere, that they could not seem to sell. It is the 802A package, so I have the limited slip front end instead of the locker I would have had with the Bronco, but I have it now. I am really excited to see all the new Bronco when it does arrive! However for me I decided to drop out with no regrets (yet).

Pictures are from when I was at the dealer lot, it was a rain storm and dark by the time I got home.

I had a July 15th reservation for those who will ask!

Ford Bronco I have moved on, but Ford still got my money. Raptor

Ford Bronco I have moved on, but Ford still got my money. Raptor1

Ford Bronco I have moved on, but Ford still got my money. Raptor2

Ford Bronco I have moved on, but Ford still got my money. Raptor3

Ford Bronco I have moved on, but Ford still got my money. Raptor4

Ford Bronco I have moved on, but Ford still got my money. Raptor5

Raptor6.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Raptors are awesome.Nice bumper set up, You’ll need to do something about those wheels and tires if you’re going to off-road it.

OP
OP

Dajosh

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Raptors are awesome.Nice bumper set up, You’ll need to do something about those wheels and tires if you’re going to off-road it.
Yes and the front bumper needs replaced, I cannot mount a winch. I will probably be able to sell these for a decent price.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice Raptor! Always liked those beasts. Im not feeling the wheel and tire set up or that bumper but not my truck.. Im sure you will quickly forget about the Bronco until you see a topless, doorless Squatch Bronco with a smiling guy driving with a couple beautiful women waving their arms up in the air laughing and having a great time in their topless Bronco as they drive off towards the horizon and you’re like “ Damn, I have an $80k Pickup truck”?

Anyway I’m tempted to buy something else while I wait probably 18 months for the Mansquatch. It’s such a long time .

Sponsored
OP
OP

Dajosh

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice Raptor! Always liked those beasts. Im not feeling the wheel and tire set up or that bumper but not my truck.. Im sure you will quickly forget about the Bronco until you see a topless, doorless Squatch Bronco with a smiling guy driving with a couple beautiful women waving their arms up in the air laughing and having a great time in their topless Bronco as they drive off towards the horizon and you’re like “ Damn, I have an $80k Pickup truck”?

Anyway I’m tempted to buy something else while I wait probably 18 months for the Mansquatch. It’s such a long time .
I still have a 67 FJ40 to cruise around town!

rtsherry73

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am a very impatient person and the last announcement of the delay had me shopping around for something sooner. I found a brand-new Raptor with the SCA Package at a Ford dealership out in the middle of nowhere, that they could not seem to sell. It is the 802A package, so I have the limited slip front end instead of the locker I would have had with the Bronco, but I have it now. I am really excited to see all the new Bronco when it does arrive! However for me I decided to drop out with no regrets (yet).

Pictures are from when I was at the dealer lot, it was a rain storm and dark by the time I got home.

Ford Bronco I have moved on, but Ford still got my money. Raptor6

Raptors eat Warthogs for breakfast.

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Raptor6.jpg
Did you get a good out the door price?

Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Beautiful truck enjoy ,if you dont like get the bronco later ?your havin fun now not a year and a half later.

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well that's too bad that you moved on I'm sure working with Jim getting your Raptor was a good experience, I have my bronco reservations there with Van Cleve, I've been dealing with Jim for years as well as my buddy, in fact we saw that Raptor we went up there for Elk season ,it is a pretty nice Raptor.