First Name
Emory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Another vote for AUX switches and maybe upgraded audio system. Standard audio sucks.
Sponsored

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Wish I would have fell in love with a different vehicle. Wait there is always the Bronco Raptor. Wait…….. Dag nab it Andy.

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Tow package cuz the wiring is a pia to do after market. Doable but pia.

Kimberley

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Considering it is my daily driver and my what my budget was the only thing I regret was the tow package that I ordered and put on a couple weeks after my delivery.

Otherwise I just regret not getting a 2nd Bronco. A 2 door Badlands Sas with tow, winch and I have to admit automatic tran for off-road adventures on weekends.
Anyone want to donate $60,000 to make my dream come true in 2023?

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Towing.

Sponsored

dsop

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 eGolf
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I probably would have gotten the lux package if I knew the front camera was in it. Otherwise, I'm pretty happy with what I have, it's a fun car that's really built to customize.

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Boy oh boy is this a loaded question.

As is sits, BL High Pkg is all I wanted in one, and very much adequate and pleased.

However, I do question the value in the "what if" scenario of just getting a base, adding my own lift, shocks, beefier axles, etc.
I've come to love and appreciate the factory E-lockers easily more than anything else mechanically on my BL.
Several situations where they made the difference between a fun ride and failure to proceed forward on a route. Absolutely seamless, smooth, there when you need them in a precarious situation without fumbling around or having to roll back to get them to engage. I am a fan of the Squatch pkg on mine.
But it still begs one to question the value of all of that being factory-ready, able to put to use the day you buy it vs. getting a "lower" trim and adding it aftermarket. Being able to use this stuff, covered by warranty, from day #1 carries a lot of weight. And thus far all of the abilities of the equipment (and the vehicle as a whole) have left me quite impressed.
Still, I wonder about paying roughly 30K vs. 55K and wonder what all that other $25K could have netted me in off-road prowess, and if it would be any better than the balanced, dependable factory versions already on it.
It comes down to finances in some ways if you don't have $50K cash sitting around. Easier to "option up" and finance something from the get-go than make your (understandably lower) payment every month and still be able to pay for AM stuff and the install of said stuff.
If you don’t have 50,000 who has 30,000 and 20,000 to sink into it cash?

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went badlands sas high package and feel that I got everything. I’ve never seen the value in lux since audio is the big item and most people don’t seem happy with the B&O.

I do sometimes wonder if a base Sasquatch would have made me happy and saved me $10k. But I don’t regret any builds in the middle because losing any features isn’t worth a few grand.

IMO it’s either strip it down or load it up. Nothing in the middle makes sense to me.

Last edited:

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For those of you who have actually received your Bronco…what do you wish you would have ordered but didn’t?

I’ve got a fairly loaded-up Badlands on order, but given that I’ve waited this long (8 months) was wondering if I should add anything else to my order (for example, towing package) rather than do it aftermarket.

Thanks in advance.
I wish I ordered computer chips.... I know ..I know ... I was first going to but I talked myself out of it. Now waiting more than two years I wish I had.

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing, I got almost exactly what I wanted (except for the missing tow pkg) which I'm glad was deleted.
Best bang for buck, Badlands, no need to wish I had lockers later,.
I also got below msrp.

Sponsored

BadlandsCable

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those of you who have actually received your Bronco…what do you wish you would have ordered but didn’t?

I’ve got a fairly loaded-up Badlands on order, but given that I’ve waited this long (8 months) was wondering if I should add anything else to my order (for example, towing package) rather than do it aftermarket.

Thanks in advance.
I added lux, Sasquatch, tow package to my 2 door badlands and no regrets. Totally awesome vehicle.

OP
OP

SpartanRolex

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mod Bumper is the only thing I thought twice about. I'll just wait and get a matching front and rear steel bumper setup and be fine with it.
Just called my dealer and added this to my order. Thanks!

OP
OP

SpartanRolex

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Aux switches ( just to have them) and rear locker would not have added much to what I have now. Big Bend with mid package, tow, and mod bumper. Everything else is good so far.

Edited: Maybe SAS package...maybe.
I've gone back and forth on SAS for months....currently have it without (with the hopes I get my Bronco sooner).

BroncoRox

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Base
The off-roadeo made me much more interested in off reading than I thought I’d be when I ordered. I wish I’d gotten Aux switches.