Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just want to add a bit to this thread... I was a purchaser of the steps early on... Slowly I watched the steps start to rust. after the second winter. I decided to send an email mentioning of my experience and provide some feedback.(Not knowing of others having the same experience)

To my surprise my mailing was responded to immediately and a new set of steps were promptly sent along. This is a shout out to IAG for standing behind their product and a "Thank you" to Kathy for the wonderful customer service.

I am happy to hear that they have the issues worked out. It is a good product. (Already received the new steps!)

If you are still trying to make a decision, you will not be disappointed with the steps...

-Ed
Thank you for the kind words!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Theowlhoothoot

Theowlhoothoot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model 3 Performance
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just want to add a bit to this thread... I was a purchaser of the steps early on... Slowly I watched the steps start to rust. after the second winter. I decided to send an email mentioning of my experience and provide some feedback.(Not knowing of others having the same experience)

To my surprise my mailing was responded to immediately and a new set of steps were promptly sent along. This is a shout out to IAG for standing behind their product and a "Thank you" to Kathy for the wonderful customer service.

I am happy to hear that they have the issues worked out. It is a good product. (Already received the new steps!)

If you are still trying to make a decision, you will not be disappointed with the steps...

-Ed
Eh, they ended up sending me a new set that did not fit the rails and then stopped replying to me slowly about replacing them. I ended up selling my Bronco to the dealer with the rusty ones and still have the mangled ones in my garage.

TRACKTOY

Badlands
First Name
ANDRÉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 LARIAT CREW C. 3.5L ÉCO 2022+ BRONCO BL.2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

hi
I bought a lot of parts from IAG I am very happy with their support especially from JAMES a very good person who always gave me excellent service. One day I will visit this company.
THANK YOU JAMES
TRACKTOY

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

-Ed
Same experience here. I had already seen the very professional responses on this site from IAG so didn't feel the need to post a nasty rant thread like many chose to do.

One email to them, an email back, the product arrived, I installed, and sent the original back with a pre-paid shipping label.

Easy-peasy and a great product. IAG stands behind their stuff.

A51OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco sport, 2022 Bronco, 2023 Bronco, 1989
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I hate to say it, went though same thing. Except now my second set is going in the garbage from rust, this set lasted almost 8 months, the first set lasted literally like 60 days. IAG was very easy to work with and sent new ones out promptly , I just don't want to have to keep doing this every few months. If powder coated properly it should be a few years before rust shows up on them considering it has not been off road yet.

also had one replaced due to issues of not fitting and working properly.

Any suggestions for different ones that you all like?

TRACKTOY

Badlands
First Name
ANDRÉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 LARIAT CREW C. 3.5L ÉCO 2022+ BRONCO BL.2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LINEX !