First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wonderful to see some movement great video. I only saw one eruption green hardtop and the wheels didn't match for the trim is there another holding area where there keeping more broncos olot of these still see to be 21.

Bluefoxgainzbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Fusion, 1988 Mustang LX Vert, soon to be Bron
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There's been a little activity lately. They were working on some Broncos at Ice Mountain and moving between MAP and a shipping yard. There's some more snow moving in Superbowl Sunday and then a warmup mid-week.

Thanks for the positive update! Love to see all those Broncos getting ready to rock and roll. šŸ¤ž

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Watching the "Find Your Bronco" part was neat. Gave a good range of models and colors. Almost has me wanting to switch to Carbonized Gray. Yeah gray is a boring color. But it just fits the Bronco as far as non fun colors go.

Sponsored

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there clear evidence that they are installing parts, not removing them to complete other Broncos? More at 11.

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

mykoljay

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

woah, I think I may see my 2dr obx with rails in cyber orange at 2:59... please jump fence to confirm!! ;)

Sponsored

ChrisE

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw, Mustang, Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Great update thanks!
I got my ā€œshippedā€ status yesterday.
Base Non-Sas CYBO
Blend Date: 01/22/22
Out of curiosity, what arrival date did the tracker say? Mine was built on 1/25, but went from Feb delivery to May. Wonder if that is just a dummy date for everyone that day Sent to the yard

MichiGunner

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
From seeing the broncos on ice mountain, either non sasquach base models are not being effected or no one but me has ordered a non sas base šŸ˜‚
I'm a non sas base sitting on ice mountain too. You're not alone.

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I disagree not the quickest no way. A crew in the cold popping the hood is not quicker than an assembly line type of operation. It could be they donā€™t have the modules boards and/or crews so this is a slow way to proceed. If the goal was to be faster, there are many options and still do in the yard if no space or moving is the constraint.
I disagree not the quickest no way. A crew in the cold popping the hood is not quicker than an assembly line type of operation. It could be they donā€™t have the modules boards and/or crews so this is a slow way to proceed. If the goal was to be faster, there are many options and still do in the yard if no space or moving is the constraint.
Given the situation of vehicles dispersed in a lot and assuming a relatively easy, non-invasive procedure, it certainly seems the quickest way. The alternative would be to have people drive the vehicle to a central station and then drive it back to their storage location. If we assumed 5 minutes to drive in, 5 minutes to replace and 5 minutes to return vs 5 minutes to replace (or 7 allowing for inefficiency) and noting that the time to find a given vehicle is the same for either method, the second method takes 7 minutes per vehicle vs the first 15 minutes per vehicle. The second method doesn't need dedicated drivers and so appears the be more labor efficient. The second method would use the "drivers" to replace, so even faster per man hour.

Will_05

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Out of curiosity, what arrival date did the tracker say? Mine was built on 1/25, but went from Feb delivery to May. Wonder if that is just a dummy date for everyone that day Sent to the yard
[/QUOTE
ETA id 3/16/22. Before I got the shipped status as I was ā€œIn Productionā€ the was 6/02/22.
ETA is 3/16/22. Before I got the shipped status when mine was ā€œin productionā€ the eta was 06/02/22