BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Also a BMW guy here, and also adding to the fleet. Bronco will bring us to 4 cars for 2 drivers in the household and our goals are relatively simple... bad weather, occasional beach, run over some stuff with the nephews in the back. It should be fine for its intended purpose, will just sell it after a year or two if it's not our cup of tea. Backup plan would be either do nothing or do something silly like a Sahara build on an old TT or P-Car.
Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Either a Gladiator, Tacoma or a Defender 110 pickup. If you can't tell I'll miss my truck if I get a Bronco.

I have alerts still set for the Defender. Always keeping an eye out. It would be a real heart buy and not a head buy.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I will be in a real trick bag since my lease is up and right now my only plan is the Bronco. Hopefully local dealers will have some waiting for pick up so I can see it in person first.

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am going to have to live with my Bronco for a year to decide. I plan on keeping it long term. Not sure what I would do if I really didn't like it. Next car after the Bronco will be for my wife.

Dubsilk

Badlands
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 M240 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also a BMW guy here, and also adding to the fleet. Bronco will bring us to 4 cars for 2 drivers in the household and our goals are relatively simple... bad weather, occasional beach, run over some stuff with the nephews in the back. It should be fine for its intended purpose, will just sell it after a year or two if it's not our cup of tea. Backup plan would be either do nothing or do something silly like a Sahara build on an old TT or P-Car.
just curious. - what BMW do you have paired with he Bronco? With the Bronco purchase, thinking of switching out the current BMW for a 2 coupe. Why can’t dad have two toys?

Sponsored

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
just curious. - what BMW do you have paired with he Bronco?
GF DD is a 3 sedan, she'll stick with that and we'll eventually get her a new one or a 4 GC. I have a Dinan S2 M235 vert that's my current DD, also a Dinan S1 328 sport wagon. That wagon would be a fine "practical car" but it was the last car I bought my late father and also my Cannonball car, so I don't drive it much.

Short answer to your question, I think you'd be VERY happy with a Bronco and something like a M240 coupe.

PLindsey725

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have 2 cars as of now, if I don't like it ill just continue to not have a payment or maybe look into the Maverick or next gen Ranger.

DasQball

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm getting an 2020 Explorer ST.
I tried to sell my car, and kept getting really low offers. Terribly low offers. I took a chance on a trade and its too good to pass up.
When my Bronco comes (probably late availability with my options) if I like it, I'll trade the Explorer. If I don't like it, well then I have an Explorer.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If for some reason I did not like it, I could sell it and most likely get 5K more than I paid for it. Not really worried about it.

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Subaru Crosstrek Sport, Pearl Yellow. Now that the Crosstrek has a 182 hp engine, and comes in yellow, this is the Plan B in the unlikely event I don't love the Bronco.

Sponsored

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
this is really the only vehicle that interests me as well. Honestly I've always wanted a ram 2500 manual cummins but they stopped making those without much warning and i didnt get a chance to buy a new one. I still really regret never getting one, but im really looking forward to having a manual 2 door bronco.
not interested in the manual jeeps or manual tacos just due to looks and im drawn to the turbo of the bronco. i think theyre so fun for daily driving and sound really neat.
so in short, if im not happy with the bronco whenever i receive mine, i dont think id be happy with anything lol

my biggest worry about the bronco is fit and finish issues, paint issues etc. My parents got a new fusion and the black paint looks really good, no runs/fish eyes. My '19 ram has a paint imperfection on every body panel.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If my Bronco comes in and I don't like it,
I'll list it on ebay and make a few bucks. ?
Just kidding, after all my research I'm feeling very confident I'll like it. But if I don't, I'll drive it for a year ot two and give it to one of my sons, I'm sure they'll love it for free. ?

Last edited:

h2osentinel

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition, Subaru Forester, Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ram Power Wagon, Chevy ZR2 Bison, Acura RDX A-spec, or redesigned 4Runner if it comes out shortly after the Bronco. I don't see myself not getting the Bronco unless while test driving it, the Bronco falls apart or if the dealer tries something shady.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think the only way I'm not going to like it is because of mechanical failure. I've seen enough so far to like it, I can live with the BL interior, the ever-changing A51 color and the grey top. Nothing is a show-stopper for me.
Sponsored