Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You say your dealer is clueless, and assuming you don’t have a black painted mod top or coded as priority 99, have you actually asked your dealer the important direct questions and pushed for accurate, real answers?

What is your exact 2021 allocation?
Where #/rank is my time stamp on your list?

Accurate answers to these two questions will give you the best idea of when you may get yours.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! Here are my order details

Vehicle: Bronco​
Series: WILDTRAK​
Date reservation placed: 7/14/2020​
Reservation ID number: 10124687​

Also, I have the MIC top and tow package, which I think are two of the delayed parts
Do you have a priced Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement (DORA)? It’s a printout you should have received from your Ford dealer after ordering.

If not, you need to get one sent to you by your dealer.

If you already received a DORA, look at the top and tell us your Priority Code. It will be anywhere from 10-19, which are for special (retail) orders, or it will be 99, which tells Ford you do not want your vehicle built in 21MY.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have a priced Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement (DORA)? It’s a printout you should have received from your Ford dealer after ordering.

If you already received a DORA, look at the top and tell us your Priority Code. It will be anywhere from 10-19, which are for special (retail) orders, or it will be 99, which tells Ford you do not want your vehicle built in 21MY.
Remind me again the difference between priority code 10 and priority code 19?

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Remind me again the difference between priority code 10 and priority code 19?
It's not relevant for Bronco production scheduling, because Ford is overriding the normal 10-19 priority code for special orders (that are typically set by dealers to prioritize their customers' deliveries) with reservation timestamps.

As long as you have a priority code between 10 and 19 (and not a 99, which tells Ford to skip your order for now), your order will be dealt with in production scheduling based on your timestamp instead of your priority code.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Its not relevant for Bronco production scheduling, because Ford is overriding the normal 10-19 priority code for special orders (that are typically set by dealers to prioritize their customers' deliveries) with reservation timestamps.
Just curious because my previous DORA had 19, after I switched to soft top it now has a 10

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks! Here are my order details

Vehicle: Bronco​
Series: WILDTRAK​
Date reservation placed: 7/14/2020​
Reservation ID number: 10124687​

Also, I have the MIC top and tow package, which I think are two of the delayed parts
2 or 4 door?
Lux package?
Any other accessories like the HD Modular front bumper and skids?

OP
OP
PNWbronco337

PNWbronco337

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Chevelle
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

My original DORA has a priority code of 10, however that was back in Jan. I have asked my dealer what is my current priority code (to see if they changed it) and they will not respond with an answer. I'm afraid they changed it for some reason, because this particular dealer has not received a single Bronco delivery yet.

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey everyone I'm new to the forum and looking for help. I'm a 7/14 reservation holder and have no build date, but heard some people are getting theirs. My dealer is completely clueless and is no help. I tried reading a few of the existing threads here on 6G but the sheer volume of them is overwhelming, and now I'm more confused than when I started (what the heck is a blend date?). Can someone point me in the best direction of a great thread to get me caught up on how the ordering/production/delivery works. Just looking to manage my expectations on if I'm getting a '21 or '22 model. Thanks!!!
My original DORA has a priority code of 10, however that was back in Jan. I have asked my dealer what is my current priority code (to see if they changed it) and they will not respond with an answer. I'm afraid they changed it for some reason, because this particular dealer has not received a single Bronco delivery yet.
I wouldn't worry too much right now, because dealers around the country are just now receiving their first Broncos, so we're right at the beginning of the delivery phase. Plus, you have a WildTrak order, which is one of the most constrained orders in the entire Unscheduled Order Bank (USOB), so you have lots of company with other WildTrak buyers who have not received build dates.

Your follow-up questions would be much easier to answer if we knew your exact build spec. You haven't even told us whether you've ordered a 2-door or a 4-door, and details like that really matter, because supply exceeds demand for 4-doors and demand exceeds supply for 2-doors.

I suggest you do three things:
  1. Read through the September Bronco Commodity Guide to learn about supply and demand for various commodities and other production constraints.
  2. Post a copy of your original DORA here, so we can see exactly what you have ordered. (Obviously, black out personal details, order number, etc.)
  3. Tell us whether or not your build spec has changed since the DORA was generated, and if so, what exactly was added and dropped.
Once you have done that, then your fellow members here can give you better advice.

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes I place my order on 1/27/21
Once I placed my order, everything was quiet up until the point I got an e-mail in my e-mail inbox from Ford that said, "Your Bronco has been scheduled." and included the VIN for it and a tentative factory build date. That e-mail will have a link to what people call the "pizza tracker." While I was reading the e-mail, my dealer called to let me know I was scheduled. My dealer is fairly proactive.

This part was the longest wait and frankly, I was surprised when it happened.

Then, you'll get occasional messages that you got rescheduled (or not). It's just a waiting game.

About a week prior to your scheduled build date, your window sticker will populate on the pizza tracker and the page will change to show "In Production."

The blend and rotation numbers are on the window sticker.

For instance, I was blend date 07/19 and rotation 7580 - mine is on the assembly line as I type this.

Once Ford finishes assembly and schedules transport to me, the pizza tracker will update to "built" and I'll have a shipment time estimate.

And that's pretty much how it goes.

DPierce

Outer Banks
First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wouldn't worry too much right now, because dealers around the country are just now receiving their first Broncos, so we're right at the beginning of the delivery phase. Plus, you have a WildTrak order, which is one of the most constrained orders in the entire Unscheduled Order Bank (USOB), so you have lots of company with other WildTrak buyers who have not received build dates.

Your follow-up questions would be much easier to answer if we knew your exact build spec. You haven't even told us whether you've ordered a 2-door or a 4-door, and details like that really matter, because supply exceeds demand for 4-doors and demand exceeds supply for 2-doors.

I suggest you do three things:
  1. Read through the September Bronco Commodity Guide to learn about supply and demand for various commodities and other production constraints.
  2. Post a copy of your original DORA here, so we can see exactly what you have ordered. (Obviously, black out personal details, order number, etc.)
  3. Tell us whether or not your build spec has changed since the DORA was generated, and if so, what exactly was added and dropped.
Once you have done that, then your fellow members here can give you better advice.
You can look at mine I'm attaching! I removed MIC on Jun 22 and towing package was supposed to be removed then but I found out a few minutes ago that it was removed today...

Attachments

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can look at mine I'm attaching! I removed MIC on Jun 22 and towing package was supposed to be removed then but I found out a few minutes ago that it was removed today...
Dawn, it's hard to tell you where you stand without knowing your reservation date/timestamp, but looking at your DORA, I can tell you that your build spec contains some other constrained commodities besides the MIC roof and tow package that you've already removed (e.g. LUX, 2.7L, PPF). Depending on your timestamp, these commodities may delay your build date.

Be sure to read through through the September Bronco Commodity Guide for more specifics.

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey everyone I'm new to the forum and looking for help. I'm a 7/14 reservation holder and have no build date, but heard some people are getting theirs. My dealer is completely clueless and is no help. I tried reading a few of the existing threads here on 6G but the sheer volume of them is overwhelming, and now I'm more confused than when I started (what the heck is a blend date?). Can someone point me in the best direction of a great thread to get me caught up on how the ordering/production/delivery works. Just looking to manage my expectations on if I'm getting a '21 or '22 model. Thanks!!!
Welcome!
I didn't see anyone link this yet... But just in case, here is an awesome sticky thread linking TONS of information. It may not answer all of your questions, but it has tons of good info.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/âť“-the-mother-of-all-bronco-faqs-thread.18607/
Sponsored