First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No. Another dumb recall I will not be taking mine in for...and if I schedule it I expect it to be fixed within the timeframe listed on this notice (same day). None of this leave it with us for a month bullsh**
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where on the FordPass app would you see recalls?
Under the "recalls" section.

Smartass comment aside, I think the section disappears if there's no current recalls. It seemed to disappear off my FordPass app recently once I had a recall resolved at a dealership.

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Smartass comment aside, I think the section disappears if there's no current recalls. It seemed to disappear off my FordPass app recently once I had a recall resolved at a dealership.
Ah. Okay. I've never seen a recalls section. Thanks :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Kickit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

UPDATE: This affects all Broncos with build dates from 9/23/2020 through 9/17/2021.

Driveshaft Recall announced yesterday, 10/12/2022. Replacement needed to avoid a potentially cracked driveshaft boot. (Customer Satisfaction Program 22B27)

Don’t shoot the messenger 🤗

2B3213FA-26CB-4993-9A8A-4449C4E06F38.jpeg
This was sent as a letter or email? Just wondering when I can expect to receive this notice or if my email flagged it as junk 😒

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

edia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2Fl41lTym2Qz6XwLUkw%2Fgiphy.gif

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This was sent as a letter or email? Just wondering when I can expect to receive this notice or if my email flagged it as junk 😒
It should show up on your Ford.com account or FordPass. I think legally they need to mail a copy too. I know my previous recall showed up in all 3 of those places - well, Ford.ca for me ;)

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

UPDATE: This affects all Broncos with build dates from 9/23/2020 through 9/17/2021.

Driveshaft Recall announced yesterday, 10/12/2022. Replacement needed to avoid a potentially cracked driveshaft boot. (Customer Satisfaction Program 22B27)

Don’t shoot the messenger 🤗

Ford Bronco INCOMING: Driveshaft Recall (Customer Satisfaction Program 22B27) - replacement needed to avoid cracked boot edia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2Fl41lTym2Qz6XwLUkw%2Fgiphy
Thanks for posting. As I contine to see these issues I guess it makes me happey that I'm still waiting on and don't know when my Bronco will be built?? :0) My concern is all of thes bad parts are getting shipped back to Ford and they are using them to catch up on the back orders??

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP used the term recall but this looks more like a TSB , not a recall. I thought this was the kind of thing you had to complain about before they would replace anything. It’s not safety related, so no recall.

Sponsored

BroncoB

First Edition
First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I reported this months ago, had it on the list for when they did my warranty MIC top replacement. Explained to the service writer exactly where it was, how I identified it, and that it only does it hot. Pick up the Bronco 4 days later, he says they didn't mess with it because they didn't have any parts and he didn't want to damage the boot without a replacement on hand, going to order parts.

Time goes by, no word. I call, they tell me they couldn't replicate it when they had it. No shit, has to be hot. They tell me to bring it in, I said I'm not leaving it with you until you have parts. I'll bring it, you can check it out hot and order what you need.

I show up explain why I'm there...."so you're dropping it off?" NO someone needs to check it now. He gets the service manager who comes out, gives it a listen, says we'll check it out. Sure enough, exactly what I said it was.
Yeah, sounds about right.

Broncoman7072

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 70 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Found the same issue back in May. My build date was December 23, 2021. I am well outside the date range listed.

So everyone needs to check regardless of build date.

Screenshot_20221013-211147.png

CeeCeeBronco

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any issue I’ve had with my Bronco, have been handled by Ford and my Dealer under warranty. I’ve actually been very happy with how accommodating they’ve been. It comes as a pleasant surprise after buying only GM vehicles for a decade (their corporate is terrible).
Where I'm at, I'm told it's 7-9 days in the shop before they'll see my car. With no loaner.

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for the additional details, since both of mine are 2022 looks like I am safe.

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
9/27 build. I'm safe! Last time I had to get front diff leak fixed it took a week...
My WT was also built on 9/27……and my WT is at the dealership now with a front gear differential leak. I’m on week 4, waiting on a seal to come in.
Sponsored