First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, Mach E, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So I put the s40s in the rear pods, big improvement in sound quality. I even faded to the rear about two clicks to get more out of them. Worth it!

Today I played around with forscan again.

Tried:
3800 and 3801 on line 727-01-01

Couldn’t really notice much of difference.

Tried:

0900 on line 727-01-02

This has got to be the EQ setting for rear. They are definitely getting the full frequency range now.

Tomorrow I’m installing a JBL nano under the driver’s seat. Gonna tap the front speaker wires at the ACM harness.

If I was going bigger w/ an amp and sub in the rear I think the rear pod wires would work fine as high-level inputs w/ the forscan eq mod.
Hope this is the ticket….. i tried the 3800 switch and really didnt notice much..

When you changes the second line, did you leave the first line at 3800 or did you change back to its orig?

has anybody else done this to 727-01-02? Just want to hear others finding this work too! Hoping this is the solution to 2022s
Sponsored

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I changed the 1st line back to as-built, but I’m still testing different stuff out.

Hope this is the ticket….. i tried the 3800 switch and really didnt notice much..

When you changes the second line, did you leave the first line at 3800 or did you change back to its orig?

has anybody else done this to 727-01-02? Just want to hear others finding this work too! Hoping this is the solution to 2022s

SendDonuts

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ram 1500, 19 Indian, 16 Hellcat, 13 Fiat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is the change for FORScan update (ACM module line 727-01-01 change 382B to read 3800) worth doing on a B&O system? I will be able to try it later today, but curious to see if anyone else has already tried it.
your 727-01-01 line will not read 382B, it will read something else and I forgot to write it down. You'd be my favorite person in the world if you used forscan to tell me what that line reads on a B&O bronco so I have it if I ever want to revert back to factory settings

xmod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, Toyo 4Runner TRD, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ended up just doing the alpine s-40's front and rear. Really good improvement, I'm happy.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I put the s40s in the rear pods, big improvement in sound quality. I even faded to the rear about two clicks to get more out of them. Worth it!

Today I played around with forscan again.

Tried:
3800 and 3801 on line 727-01-01

Couldn’t really notice much of difference.

Tried:

0900 on line 727-01-02

This has got to be the EQ setting for rear. They are definitely getting the full frequency range now.

Tomorrow I’m installing a JBL nano under the driver’s seat. Gonna tap the front speaker wires at the ACM harness.

If I was going bigger w/ an amp and sub in the rear I think the rear pod wires would work fine as high-level inputs w/ the forscan eq mod.
So, did you go back to stock on line 727-01-01?

I felt like I noticed a significant difference from stock to 3800. I didn’t mess with 727-01-02 at all.

Sponsored

omg_bbq

Black Diamond
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has anyone found a plug and play 4 inch speaker yet for the bronc? I remember seeing earlier on here it was being discussed.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Has anyone found a plug and play 4 inch speaker yet for the bronc? I remember seeing earlier on here it was being discussed.
There are a few. Watch the video in the first post and check out Crutchfield.

cjindna

Base
First Name
DC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Sasquatch 4 door 2.3l 10spd
Your Bronco Model
Base

I’m running a Kicker 8” hideaway sub off of the rear high level inputs with only the EQ flat change at ACM 727-01-02.

2022 base for reference

RFMETZ

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have the b and o system but switched out the kick panel and the rear pods with flax focal but the rear sounded horrible.... i thought i would have to get an amp sooner rather than later. But just did the foscan for the rear pods and .. wow!!! it completely "turned on" the rear pods.. they sound incredible now.. thanks for the info!!!!
Just curious- did you use custom rear pods to fit the Focal Flax speakers? They don't make a 4" coaxial that I can find, only 6.5". Did you do the 6.5" components in the kick-panel and then just mount the tweeter in the dash?

Jbronc74

First Edition
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 bronco , 2018 expedition, 2021 broncoFE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just curious- did you use custom rear pods to fit the Focal Flax speakers? They don't make a 4" coaxial that I can find, only 6.5". Did you do the 6.5" components in the kick-panel and then just mount the tweeter in the dash?
i made adapters that made the flax one way 3.5s fit....

Sponsored

talbot74

Black Diamond
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any more results with what to update the ACM module to in FORScan for the rear speakers? Im seeing 727-01-01 being updated from 382B to either 3800 or 3801.

I added two 4" Kicker CS in the rollbar (no bass blockers) and two in the dash (with bass blockers). Front sounds great but rollbar still sounds nearly the same as the factory paper POS.

OP
OP
BudgetBronco

BudgetBronco

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Any more results with what to update the ACM module to in FORScan for the rear speakers? Im seeing 727-01-01 being updated from 382B to either 3800 or 3801.

I added two 4" Kicker CS in the rollbar (no bass blockers) and two in the dash (with bass blockers). Front sounds great but rollbar still sounds nearly the same as the factory paper POS.
I have never tried xx01 but I am certain xx00 adds improvement on the base system. I did that mod for another person here in town this past weekend and I am certain it added some benefit in the rear.

Last edited:

SoCalG

Black Diamond
First Name
SoCalG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wish me luck everyone, I'm doing the JBL program for my two Infinity's crossed over at 300hz in the rear pods tomorrow at GAS. I'll report back the results.

Can you share what they are charging you?

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can you share what they are charging you?
$175 is their minimum shop charge. But I'm also going to do a bunch of consulting with them tomorrow as well. They did say they would flash it back to stock for free if I am unhappy with it. Expensive, but I'll test the waters.
Sponsored