First Name
Pernell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST 6 speed manual transmissions
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
These are 285-75-16 tires (technically a diameter of 32.8 inches) , mounted to stock Base Bronco rims. No lift or spacers, and no rubbing in my testing. That increases the stock 10 inch tire width to a much beefier 11.2 inches.

2021 Bronco 33%22 inch tires on stock Base rims.jpg

See video linked here for full testing with shocks/springs compressed and extended:

I think 33 inch looks great on the 2 door, and for my light off-roading needs is a good option for getting a extra inch+ of ground clearance while saving $4000+ as compared to the Sasquatch option.

Let me know if any questions and I will do my best to answer them!
Look great
Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Looks great! Congratulations!

Johnnycab

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good question! My only answer is, I don't know. However, if you are keeping stock rims as I did, I don't think it matters because 33" is the biggest size I could find that actually fits on the rims anyway.
Again everyone needs to go to Tireracks web site and look that tire up. Tap on specs and you’ll see what I said in a previous post in this thread. The tire requires a 7.5-9” rim. The Base 16” wheel is only 7” wide.

Sponsored

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

op that looks great ,mine is somewhere in the dirt hill lot ,DHL

Dillhole

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Holy shit my dude this is beautiful! 100% how the Base should have rolled out of the factory. White letter 33's on the silver steelies is wicked!

Should take some pics looking straight at the front and the rear to get a taste of the width difference.

JW55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Congrats OP, I think that is the best looking Bronco I've seen. Good video as well, much more info than I was expecting.

We have clearance, Clarence!

Sponsored

JZZ

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

These are 285-75-16 tires (technically a diameter of 32.8 inches) , mounted to stock Base Bronco rims. No lift or spacers, and no rubbing in my testing. That increases the stock 10 inch tire width to a much beefier 11.2 inches.

See video linked here for full testing with shocks/springs compressed and extended:

I think 33 inch looks great on the 2 door, and for my light off-roading needs is a good option for getting a extra inch+ of ground clearance while saving $4000+ as compared to the Sasquatch option.

See video linked here for full testing with shocks/springs compressed and extended:Great info and nice simple video and of course those frickin old school steeliness look amazing

JZZ

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Great info and nice video and man luv in those old school steelies

Amcap76

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F250, 2019 GT-350, 2004 Jeep LJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks great!

mike1719

Black Diamond
First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 jeep
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have 35 sitting in garage and 2 inch lift waiting do you think I would still have to take off crash bars.
Thanks

20210807_194247.jpg

IROCnRoll

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Again everyone needs to go to Tireracks web site and look that tire up. Tap on specs and you’ll see what I said in a previous post in this thread. The tire requires a 7.5-9” rim. The Base 16” wheel is only 7” wide.
One could go 265/75/16. That would probably look just as good, and TireRack says you could go down to 7" for those.
Sponsored