First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is kind of what I was looking to do. That AAL tire rack, what do you usually place on it? I put the 95L ROAM container, but I know it's putting way too much weight on the hinges, even with Rough Country's reinforcement.
I usually throw our folding chairs up there. That way they aren’t taking up space in the truck. I also have kept some recovery gear on it.
Sponsored

cyberfalco

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 JK, 2000 Ram 2500, 1993 FZJ80, 1994 FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love it. I was just talking to someone lst weekend about a bumper with a swing out that does not attach to the tailgate at all.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What lift or different springs do you guys have? I don't see any substantial sag.

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That wheel looks heavy. How is it getting that wheel and tire up onto the carrier?
not sure about that since the wheels were installed 1 day before the bumper was and SRQ installed the bumper as part of the first group buy they did locally. The black rhino wheel’s definitely weigh more than the factory black diamond painted wheels that came from the factory. Nothing a bear hug and putting some ass into won’t solve. I’m guessing the wheel and tire combo weighs 85-90lbs give or take.

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well after almost 4 months of waiting I got my new rear bumper. I looked far and wide for a rear bumper with a decent swing out to carry that 37"M/T. Gotta get that tire off the body just ask any bronco owner about the old swingouts. Almost every one I looked at had a frame to body connection (that's a no no) So I found SRQ and they had what I was looking for. A nice swing out and even an option of the duel swing outs with jerry can rack and small table inside. They even build the bumper in a modular design so you can build as money allows.

It didn't me take long to figure how to mount my 60" Hi lift on it.

So far I have not relocated the Camera because I cant figure out how the remove it from the stock mount? Anyone have any ideas?

I really like the locks that lock the swing outs in the open position they also lock closed
features of their bumper are:

LEFT SIDE
jerry (NATO) can mount I did a 20L fuel and a 20L H20
small fold down table .
plenty of room for other goodies

RIGHT SIDE
Big heavy duty very adjustable tire carrier
provisions for the 3rd B light

BUMPER
factory integrated led back up lights
Relocated Camera to bottom center above the hitch
Nice heavy D ring mounts
Sensor holes pre drilled

lrl.jpg

lrs.jpg

lsop.jpg

rr.jpg

rrv.jpg

rv.jpg

rv2.jpg

rvo.jpg

shop.jpg

svl.jpg

svr.jpg

sr.png
Looks great! But am I correct in assuming you have to swing the tire and the jerry can out of the way to open the tailgate?

Sponsored

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

not sure about that since the wheels were installed 1 day before the bumper was and SRQ installed the bumper as part of the first group buy they did locally. The black rhino wheel’s definitely weigh more than the factory black diamond painted wheels that came from the factory. Nothing a bear hug and putting some ass into won’t solve. I’m guessing the wheel and tire combo weighs 85-90lbs give or take.
That's not too bad

OP
OP
camojeeper

camojeeper

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Bumper looks great for off roading, getting everything off the tailgate is key. How is the everyday use? It has to be such a pain to load stuff in the back.
Not really it’s another 30seconds to open.
What lift or different springs do you guys have? I don't see any substantial sag.
3” over SAS on 37’s for me.
perch collars With stock springs

OP
OP
camojeeper

camojeeper

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks great! But am I correct in assuming you have to swing the tire and the jerry can out of the way to open the tailgate?
Yes they both have to open. After a few days it’s another 30 seconds or so to open

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do they offer an antenna mount with the system or is that on your own? I have two antennas that will need to be on the back. I suppose I can mount to the spare tire delete if there is room.

How complete are the instructions for bumper/gate installation and camera/3rd brake light relocation?

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Had mine on a while and it’s pretty solid. I would have preferred the body be a more substantial metal instead of a basic skin to cover the brackets.

Do you feel it's strong enough? How does it compare to the original bumper? I easily cut out the holes for my flush mount lights with a jig saw in the stock bumper and was surprised how lightweight it was.

OP
OP
camojeeper

camojeeper

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do they offer an antenna mount with the system or is that on your own? I have two antennas that will need to be on the back. I suppose I can mount to the spare tire delete if there is room.

How complete are the instructions for bumper/gate installation and camera/3rd brake light relocation?
Easily adaptable

Yamapro

Wildtrak
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do you feel it's strong enough? How does it compare to the original bumper? I easily cut out the holes for my flush mount lights with a jig saw in the stock bumper and was surprised how lightweight it was.
I do not, I was driving Hell’s Revenge yesterday and the bumper gave me numerous issues. This is my first time back in Moab since I installed it and I’m not happy.

J2D

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2004 Mustang GT, 2021 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Naomi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is kind of what I was looking to do. That AAL tire rack, what do you usually place on it? I put the 95L ROAM container, but I know it's putting way too much weight on the hinges, even with Rough Country's reinforcement.
I have the same setup and love it but really need to do some kind of upgrade to support the weight.

9F88AF1B-B034-43D3-A3D2-3FDFD10BEC22.jpeg
Sponsored