First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
VIN recipients, have you gotten an insurance quote yet? I know, way too many factors go into what determines your premium. More curious to see what the range is. My current (and soon to be old) provider is almost $500 more than my re-quote.
Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any insurer won't be able to pull the vehicles info until it's been built and maybe some time after that. TO many factors come into play to get a accurate quote right now.

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

VIN recipients, have you gotten an insurance quote yet? I know, way too many factors go into what determines your premium. More curious to see what the range is. My current (and soon to be old) provider is almost $500 more than my re-quote.
No crash data etc yet

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Same here....keep in mind its a convertible and a SUV, which have higher rates

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This place is so bad I read that as "insurance quotes for cup holders"

My agent said it would be based on similar vehicles on the class the first year while data is being gathered.

Last edited:

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everyone will “guess” at rates until data comes in. Some carriers make more informed guesses than others and your record and financial past comes into play as well. I worked for insurance companies for 20+ years and data providers for the last 7. It’s complicated, but likely worth shopping a bit if you get a big up charge. Depending on the model, it has some pretty good ADAS features that should offset some of the unknown expenses on the repair side.

edit- BTW- SUVs are often the least expensive vehicles to insure. Convertibles? They can be at a premium, but not likely in this case. It has good rollover protection. Turbo used to be a dirty word too, but it’s pretty common now. Crash repair cost and propensity for loss (do they attract owners that have accidents) are big drivers, along with the drivers themselves.
Sponsored