Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pandamotorworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2014 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
2.3L Bronco Closed Box Intake From Volant Performance with 3 Filter Options!

Ford Bronco Introducing Volant Performance Intakes, Available at Panda Motorworks! 🐼 170026_a_lowres_2000x

Volant's cold air intake unlocks added performance from the Ford Bronco 2.3L EcoBoost engine along with added protection giving you confidence that your vehicle is not only getting the added benefit of an aftermarket intake, but also that it is protected from the harshest environments while exploring the world around you. Volant's Ford Bronco cold air intake with free-flowing DryTech synthetic filtration is perfect for maximizing your performance gains while minimizing your maintenance concerns for on-road daily driving. Each intake comes with a pre-filter protective cover that adds hydrophobicity to your filter for added protection, but still allows uninhibited air flow. On top of keeping your filter dry, it will also keep your filter free from mud, sand, or any other debris resulting in greater filter longevity.

Filter Options

Ford Bronco Introducing Volant Performance Intakes, Available at Panda Motorworks! 🐼 170026_c_lowres_2000x

PowerCore Filter

Not all filters are created equally, as they are purposefully designed to cater to the environment they will be used in. If you plan on taking your Bronco Offroad, then this is the filter choice for you as the PowerCore provides maximum filtration by filtering out microscopic debris that filters can't. These filters also provide 100,000 Maintenance Free Miles!

Perfect for the Frequent Offroader

Drytech Dry Filter

The Drytech DryFilter is the perfect filter who are after a filter that provides the performance gains of a traditional cotton gauze media with the simple maintenance of a non-oiled filter. This filter offers up to 50,000, after that maintenance is as simple as can be using just soap and water! No oiling required!

Perfect for the Daily Driver

MaxFlow 5 Oiled Filter

The MaxFlow 5 Oiled Filter is designed for those looking to get the most performance possible from their filter! The trade off with the added performance is the required maintenance of this filter as it does require regular cleanings and reapplication of filter oil.

Perfect for those seeking Maximum Performance

The Volant Performance is not only a great addition performance wise, but it also looks great in the engine bay! If you are looking to pick up a Volant Performance Intake, you can do so using the link HERE!

Ford Bronco Introducing Volant Performance Intakes, Available at Panda Motorworks! 🐼 17002_b_lowres_2000x
Sponsored

Boreal

Badlands
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do these intakes have a drain for any water that ends up within the box?

Not that I’m going to scuba, but I’ve found that the bronco loves to ingest snow throughout the winter, which has a tendency melt, aerate and inevitably freeze up the throttle body… ask me how I know… Luckily it will melt down, and drain out the factory box, at the expense of it being a “sealed” design

Last edited:

fourdayoff

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands/sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any copies of dyno readouts with proof of "performance gains" from any of these intakes? I bet we get crickets. Jim.

Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any copies of dyno readouts with proof of "performance gains" from any of these intakes? I bet we get crickets. Jim.
This is on the 2.7L. Looks like 11hp gain on the oiled setup, 12hp on the dry

Ford Bronco Introducing Volant Performance Intakes, Available at Panda Motorworks! 🐼 volant-ford-bronco-2-7l-closed-box-air-intake-2021-ford-bronco-2-7l-stickerfab-4_4000x@2x.pro

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

+1 for the Donaldson's PowerCore. Two things, though: Gotta blow it out occasionally, and getting the pre-filter on is... not easy. Installing the filter at all is a little dicey, since it has a rubber collar that has to be wrapped around the intake (somehow) and it's just a little too long to fit... lol But then taking the prefilter on and off, yeah, have fun with that. It is nice and if it lasts anywhere close to 100k I'd buy another.

Sponsored

CarmeloS

Badlands
First Name
Carmelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love mine, and that it’s just soap and water

am curious about the water drainage though, I dont wanna go fording water with mine

Swallace

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota ,Gmc and Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
2.3L Bronco Closed Box Intake From Volant Performance with 3 Filter Options!

Ford Bronco Introducing Volant Performance Intakes, Available at Panda Motorworks! 🐼 volant-ford-bronco-2-7l-closed-box-air-intake-2021-ford-bronco-2-7l-stickerfab-4_4000x@2x.pro

Volant's cold air intake unlocks added performance from the Ford Bronco 2.3L EcoBoost engine along with added protection giving you confidence that your vehicle is not only getting the added benefit of an aftermarket intake, but also that it is protected from the harshest environments while exploring the world around you. Volant's Ford Bronco cold air intake with free-flowing DryTech synthetic filtration is perfect for maximizing your performance gains while minimizing your maintenance concerns for on-road daily driving. Each intake comes with a pre-filter protective cover that adds hydrophobicity to your filter for added protection, but still allows uninhibited air flow. On top of keeping your filter dry, it will also keep your filter free from mud, sand, or any other debris resulting in greater filter longevity.

Filter Options

PowerCore Filter

Not all filters are created equally, as they are purposefully designed to cater to the environment they will be used in. If you plan on taking your Bronco Offroad, then this is the filter choice for you as the PowerCore provides maximum filtration by filtering out microscopic debris that filters can't. These filters also provide 100,000 Maintenance Free Miles!

Perfect for the Frequent Offroader

Drytech Dry Filter

The Drytech DryFilter is the perfect filter who are after a filter that provides the performance gains of a traditional cotton gauze media with the simple maintenance of a non-oiled filter. This filter offers up to 50,000, after that maintenance is as simple as can be using just soap and water! No oiling required!

Perfect for the Daily Driver

MaxFlow 5 Oiled Filter

The MaxFlow 5 Oiled Filter is designed for those looking to get the most performance possible from their filter! The trade off with the added performance is the required maintenance of this filter as it does require regular cleanings and reapplication of filter oil.

Perfect for those seeking Maximum Performance

The Volant Performance is not only a great addition performance wise, but it also looks great in the engine bay! If you are looking to pick up a Volant Performance Intake, you can do so using the link HERE!

any plans for the 2.7L Bronco ?

fourdayoff

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands/sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Caleb, Thank you. First results I've seen. Any plans for the 2.7?

Boreal

Badlands
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
Mitch Panda Motorworks

Mitch Panda Motorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pandamotorworks.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mitch Panda Motorworks

Mitch Panda Motorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pandamotorworks.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do these intakes have a drain for any water that ends up within the box?

Not that I’m going to scuba, but I’ve found that the bronco loves to ingest snow throughout the winter, which has a tendency melt, aerate and inevitably freeze up the throttle body… ask me
How I know… Luckily it will melt down, and drain out the factory box, at the expense of it being a “sealed” design
Love mine, and that it’s just soap and water

am curious about the water drainage though, I don't wanna go fording water with mine
I cannot confirm or deny if there is a provision for a drain hole as I have yet to check one out first hand yet unfortunately.