Sponsored

Is Anyone Actually Excited For The Cybertruck?

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The reality is, the atmosphere has more particles of brake dust then carbon emissions. EV’s use brakes.
Sponsored

Freedom5

Badlands
First Name
Freedom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Classic mini cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
EV's and the big lie that they are practical, scalable, energy efficient, or environmentally friendly is for fools and suckers.

Hard pass on all that trash.
So true.
All independent studies showg mining materials for ev do damn near 8 times the damage to the environment then the other option.

Freedom5

Badlands
First Name
Freedom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Classic mini cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have a link to any of those studies?
Nope it's probably been a year since I've seen them. Who knows if they are still up. It doesn't agree with the agenda and we know how that works.

MyDogGoldie

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7L BD 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hell Yeah, the Cybertruck is the most badass, unique, and interesting vehicle there is. Can't wait til I see them on the streets. I can't say that's it's going to be a useful vehicle. The shape of it screams style over function. But I love the look.

Sponsored

amazingjason

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Samurai, 1966 442
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Im interested to see one in person, but it's not something I'd drive. Not really a truck person either, and when I am...well let's just say my taste in truck design is the complete opposite of teslas design philosophy:

1951-f1.jpg

Sids

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Navigator, 2017 F350, 2015 Odessey (dog car)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Im interested to see one in person, but it's not something I'd drive. Not really a truck person either, and when I am...well let's just say my taste in truck design is the complete opposite of teslas design philosophy:

Ford Bronco Is Anyone Actually Excited For The Cybertruck? 1951-f1
That truck is SwEEETT!! I had a 48 - the things I did in that truck!

Sponsored

Nxtr06

Wildtrak
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I like my Bronco WT, but will give a high five to Tesla’s fit, finish and QC. Granted my observations were of the video of the Cyber Trucks exterior, but only saw three QC issues. Where in turn the 10 plus exterior issues mine arrived with.

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
there is only so much oil in the ground and its going to wind down in the not too distant futur.
That's another myth perpetuated by climate alarmists and the media. The Canadian oil sands alone are predicted to last 200 years.

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This article doesn’t say that, but it does take a thorough look at the environmental harm caused by an accelerated transition to electric vehicles.

https://manhattan.institute/article/electric-vehicles-for-everyone-the-impossible-dream/

Jason
I like to keep an open mind but it's hard when the thing I'm reading is an obvious hit piece. Before I read the article I was curious about the source since I've never heard of the Manhattan Institute. Heavily, funded by the Koch brothers who obviously have a large interest in oil and other petro-chemical facilities.

Jason

amazingjason

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Samurai, 1966 442
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I like to keep an open mind but it's hard when the thing I'm reading is an obvious hit piece. Before I read the article I was curious about the source since I've never heard of the Manhattan Institute. Heavily, funded by the Koch brothers who obviously have a large interest in oil and other petro-chemical facilities.

Jason
It is more interesting and helpful to me if you can show me what they say that is incorrect. We should be willing to consider ideas and concerns even if they are different from what we already think. The article had the ring of truth to me but I don’t want to be misled if what they say is not true.

I do not think that environmentalists will be willing to overlook the environmental impacts of electric cars once new gas cars are banned.

Jason
Sponsored