Sponsored

Is Ford going to update the hvac vents?

How’s your floor heater?

• Who cares about heat. It’s a purpose built 4x4.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

At least in my Bronco the amount of air coming out isn't what I'd expect given how loud the blower is.
Sponsored

TheGhost

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2009 Mazda RX-8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So what I am understanding is the bronco is cold natured >Back in the old days- last century:
We drank warm beverages, wore long pants, and even wool socks with full leather boots in cold weather?
Sometimes common folks even sported a hat, scarf and gloves.
:poop:
Bronco still better than walking in the snow.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hi,

Is there any word on Ford adjusting the HVAC vents over an update? I assume they are all electronically controlled. A software update would be an easy fix, for the crappy airflow vents they put out.
I've got the opposite problem, the damn rig heats up so fast and so hot that I keep the HVAC set 2-3 degrees (freedom units) below normal and the misses is still happy as the day she got a mid-strength beer on discount.

Perhaps the real problem is that so many people bought 4-door Broncos? I'd be willing to bet grandma that's the real problem here.

Austin Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Street Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My floor vents for second row don’t work at all. Will get it addressed eventually, hasn’t been a huge gripe from the kids. AC blows snowballs and front floor heat will burn your toes in sandals.
I do want to get it fixed, but not too bad

OP
OP
Jon_chimpo

Jon_chimpo

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So what I an understanding is the bronco is cold natured >Back in the old days- last century:
We drank warm beverages, wore long pants, and even wool socks with full leather boots in cold weather?
Okay grandpa, it’s time for your meds. No, the nurse is not stealing your stuff.

OP
OP
Jon_chimpo

Jon_chimpo

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My floor vents for second row don’t work at all. Will get it addressed eventually, hasn’t been a huge gripe from the kids. AC blows snowballs and front floor heat will burn your toes in sandals.
I do want to get it fixed, but not too bad

My kids both started crying when I talked about selling “Diamond Sparkle.” They said they are happy to use a blanket if that means we keep her.

Sponsored

gjptennis

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Subaru Outback, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had an issue with no floor heat front and rear - even had he service manager come out and check. unfortunately it took 2mos to get an appt but when I brought it in last week, the tech came out and said when he turned it on it was working. Took me to my rig in the shop and sure enough heat was flowing. i had 2 software updates in the time I originally scheduled my appt so maybe that fixed it. I don’t very much flow from the vents under my seats to the back but warm air does come out from there.

For context I have a 22 Wildtrak, Lux, MIC - so not sure if that has any influence (Prob not) but it does work now.

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So what I an understanding is the bronco is cold natured >Back in the old days- last century:
[/QUOTE

well, spend an hour here reading through the different posts on Bronco build quality and I am thinking the odds of having a Bronco AND having to walk in the snow are pretty good. 😂😂

Last edited:

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The irregular velocity of airflow when not on recirc is what really bothers me. And 99% of the time, I don't have it on recirc... And my feet got cold once or twice...
It really comes down to this for me. Ive never seen anything like it on another vehicle.

OP
OP
Jon_chimpo

Jon_chimpo

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

perspective check....
Ford Bronco Is Ford going to update the hvac vents? 1677433426664

That would true if virtually every other car within the past 30 years had not had floor heaters, and dedicated rear HVAC.

Im not sure why people are defending a shit design/programming defects. Ford dropped the ball in many ways with the rollout/design of an otherwise awesome vehicle.
Sponsored