Sponsored

It’s MY25, your Bronco is getting a refresh, what are your most desired changes/adjustments?

emkayw

Base
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

While I would love all the changes mentioned above, some more than others such as a better dash display, it really won't matter because Ford...

Discontinued the base model, the real base model, not a BB.
AND
Raised prices by $16K for a Bronco similar to mine, but with a few extra niceties.

So, I don't care too much about a major refresh, since I'll be keeping my $37K rig just the way it is... err rigged.

Mine is also a true base 2022 manual with only aux switches and door bags as options. People always guess $40k, then when I tell them how much I really paid, they don't believe me.
Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Desired changes are one thing, but I think the refresh is already set in stone at Ford at this point. My prediction is that the exterior is going to maintain a similar style but going to use the square fenders on the Heritage and Everglades trims as standard. The Sasquatch/Badlands got upgraded for '24 to include the upgraded steering rack. I think the interior might have a slightly different color palette, but the full digital dash will come on the high/lux package probably.

Ford doesn't want to change too much on the exterior so many aftermarket parts can be interchangeable. Ford might make the disconnectable sway bar optional on wildtrak is another potential change, I think.

Either way, I look forward to seeing what Ford does but I am not giving up my 2021 for anything. :)
Square fenders? That's why there are Jeeps. Round wheels demand round wheel openings.

Desires?
1.Rear sear heat
2.Rear heat period
3.Modular painted hardtop. Even at cost of frameless window glass or even removable doors. Mine have never been off
4. PHEV but with 2.7 minimum
5. Pickup version. Ineos Quartermaster will be here albeit at $20k premium and no dispensation of the chicken tax. Gladiator comes close but it's still a Jeep. Give me an 1/8master, Ford, and I trade Bucky.

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Brake dive with a soft off road suspension is expected, not sure what you’re getting at. I’m only saying that maybe bigger rotors would help in a situation where you need extra stopping power on the highway. I’m a very conservative driver and the brakes in my BL are fine most of the time. The question was asked, so I responded.
You said it needed better brakes and then mentioned nose dive. Better brakes are going to make the nose dive more, not less.

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• I second the rear seat heat, along with F/R seat cool.
  • 360 mode that doesn't turn off when I shift from R to 1 (or "D", if you like a slushbox) at parking speeds. (my garage is pretty full)
  • Automatic use of 360 camera inputs to record up to 1 hr of security content with motion-driven auto-start-stop while parked. Even better: include an audio connect option like a Ring doorbell. (Car vandals should not have impunity)
  • Automatic use of 360 camera inputs to record a 5 minute rotating buffer of video while driving. (With police-proof encryption for those with heavier feet)
  • More rugged grab-handles in front-row seating that don't feel like I can tear them off.
  • 5k towing
  • Ability to easily disable the double-honk when I step out of a running car to get something from the house on a cold morning
  • Engine auto-stop doing a better job of detecting when the engine needs to keep running to meet cabin heating demands.

LCW

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No squeaks and rattles
Less flimsy door windows
Improved ride quality
Ability to get heated steering wheel on lower trim levels
Larger fuel tank on 2-dr
Revised instrument panel (do away with the useless speedo on the left)

Sponsored

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jut drop the 2-door already. Put that effort into the model that people actually buy and is useful. Would also make it easier on the secondary market, hard to make money on something that doesn't crack the 20% take rate.

Please by all means, make my 2D even cooler. I love being different., hell I got the rear cup holders being 2D, lol

Sozzy1269

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco 2door, 2012 Raptor, 2017 f350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

4 doors= expedition
Broncos and mustangs have only two doors...

Sponsored

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

fix the fucking rattling windows when they're just open a few inches. They sound like they're going to smash off when off-roading and not fully down.
Ford has 3 days to fulfill their promise of a Q4 fix on the window rattle.

Think they will make it?

How one of the top auto makers in the world can’t come up with a fix for this is beyond me. It must mean the current design of the front door windows Is F’d up beyond belief and they can’t figure it out.

Must be the same team who came up with the rear hatch on the soft top. 😁

HighVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Scrambler, Ferrari 458
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i don't care about any of that.

A straight-six would be my preferred configuration should they introduce another powerplant. Yeah, a V8 would be cool, but they would probably just make it available in the 4-door, and nobody wants those.

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

A king ranch edition.
Trouble is King Ranch Explorers command negative AMD. Can't have Bronco versions that sell for less than msrp, lol

But I do wonder why there is no KR or Harley trim other than HD owners won't be caught short cylindered.

That being said:

Eddie Bauer