Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I have to agree with MadMan to a point. I just ordered mine and plan on protection first.
1. Mud Flaps
2. Floor Liners
3. Sill Plates

Everything else I will either wait and see (lights, etc.) or moving from my Jeep. I have 2 folding trunk organizers for every vehicle. 1st is what I always take hunting (recovery, water purification, shells, dog stuff, etc.) I don't need this stuff grocery shopping but I can throw it in my buddies truck if we take it. The 2nd is a Winter organizer that stays in the vehicles from Nov-Apr (S-Bag, space blankets, hand warmers, socks, packaged water & food, tire cables, folding shovel, etc.). Of course I always carry First Aid, jumper cables, some tools and an ext wherever I go.
Sponsored

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ford Bronco Items to purchase before taking delivery 1696861308215

TCB-1

Black Diamond
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Black Diamond, '06 Scion xB, '61 Impala
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Spare fuel pump, a few cam sensors, maybe a new transmission if you ordered a manual.

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Forgot to add skid plates.....lots of them. We don't really have slick rock but we do have big pointy ones all over our BLM/FS roads and don't want to risk plastic pans, tanks etc.

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

As far as extinguishers go, last time I took my dogs hunting we ran across a UTV that had burned so hot all of the aluminum melted. I have come across many vehicles that have burned during my off road adventures. Granted, some were insurance jobs but I have helped put out my share of VW fires. Guess that shows my age:unsure:

Sponsored

OldMetal

Heritage
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 GT500, 2008 F150, 1977 Cadillac Eldorado,
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Forgot to add skid plates.....lots of them. We don't really have slick rock but we do have big pointy ones all over our BLM/FS roads and don't want to risk plastic pans, tanks etc.
Great service from JKS for skid plates.

I received JKS lower control arm skid plates from a friend and they were missing the installation hardware. I called JKS' help desk and they are sending me the hardware frree of charge, they even covered shipping. Since I don't have the hardware yet, I can't speak to how they fit or work. https://jksmfg.com/products/ford-bronco-front-shock-mount-skids But they look stout. And I wanted to share my experience with JKS as they were great to deal with. I will be buying aditional gear from them.

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Great service from JKS for skid plates.

I received JKS lower control arm skid plates from a friend and they were missing the installation hardware. I called JKS' help desk and they are sending me the hardware frree of charge, they even covered shipping. Since I don't have the hardware yet, I can't speak to how they fit or work. https://jksmfg.com/products/ford-bronco-front-shock-mount-skids But they look stout. And I wanted to share my experience with JKS as they were great to deal with. I will be buying aditional gear from them.
I'm looking at ASFIR 4X4 for plates. I assume their location is safe for now. I need Alum/Stainless because of the brine solution they throw down here during the winter. Even the FS here is using magnesium chloride for dust abatement during fire operations (does not evaporate as quickly as water).

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For my mods, the top three I'd recommend to anyone are:
  • SUMA Performance mirrors
  • Mabett interior light kit
  • Redline Tuning hi lift hood struts
The interior lighting is awful in truly dark places. Even the ambient footwell lights are just useless. Mabett makes an enormous difference.

Factory mirrors are okay, but the SUMA mirrors are amazing. No more blindspots.

Hood struts were just an easy home run because prop rods just suck.

Speakers and aux lights are subjective, and a wait and see. You might also go ahead and get the Fusion amp and Kicker sub if you got the stupid fake amp and sub delete, just to get the sound you were supposed to get from the factory.
Sponsored