Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tesla Y, 2012 BMW 335is vert
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
RSE rock sliders during a group buy. I believe there’s one now

Totally worth it if anyone has using the SAS is altitude challenged.
did a search, not seeing the group buy thread on the sliders? Thx

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ah, ur right on the front/rear sets… I was looking for front only…
I originally ordered the Mabett ones for the front and before I finished the order it said used/very good condition so I cancelled and they didn't have anymore pop up on Amazon so I went with IAG fronts which do work with the Everglades, so they should work with our HE.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mud Flaps. Ford doesn't make them for SAS Broncos. I bought the Mabett flaps from Amazon.
The Gatorbak mud flaps Ford offers fit perfect on a Sasquatch‘d Bronco. I had them on mine originally.

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A fire extinguisher mount is not something I had thought it. Thanks.
Wow, guys on here just went in.

Before discussing what you may need to buy before delivery, you never mentioned anything about how you plan to use it.

Do you wheel, camp, rock crawl, overlanding? What?

To start, you need nothing other than to just drive and enjoy the truck. If you’re not going off-road, you don’t need lights, a fuse box (WTF?), a lift, holders, or a damn fire extinguisher? It’s a new truck; doubt it’ll spontaneously combust. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway. Everything is contextual and that’s based on what you’ll plan to do with it. If you’re not doing anything now, but plan to, get the basic gear you need first for your self, then focus on the truck. For example, new to off-roading? Get recovery gear first. It’s weird what it costs, sure you won‘t use it often, but you’ll be beyond sorry if you need it and have none. A first aid kit is also never a bad purchase. Then, if you don’t have any tools, grabbing a cheap set will always come in handy.

Everything else can wait until you know what you need. Saving money for now is just smart.

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Honestly, if you are asking us, my suggestion would be to wait until you have it and decide for yourself what you need. B6G wisdom will definitely have you adding mud flaps and pinch weld covers, but I'd say decide for yourself what you need.

The only thing I bought for mine ahead of time was a better set of tires.
I’ve just noticed the need for pinch weld covers but as a Po Boy option, might I get away wit Black Gorilla Tape???😉

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I originally ordered the Mabett ones for the front and before I finished the order it said used/very good condition so I cancelled and they didn't have anymore pop up on Amazon so I went with IAG fronts which do work with the Everglades, so they should work with our HE.
I dig IAG’s vibe… a team in MD who started making performance stuff for Subaru’s have branched out into OffRoad still making their own designs as well as importing quality options under their I-Line … good stuff!!

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Didn't read the whole thread, but I never have and never will by any accessories for a vehicle until after the deal is complete. Things can happen last minute, and you don't want to be stuck with things you can't use.

Sponsored

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To start, you need nothing other than to just drive and enjoy the truck. If you’re not going off-road, you don’t need lights, a fuse box (WTF?), a lift, holders, or a damn fire extinguisher? It’s a new truck; doubt it’ll spontaneously combust. :ROFLMAO:
I agree with some of your comments, but I disagree with not needing a fire extinguisher. That's something that could help out others in need, whether it be on the trail or in the mall parking lot or anywhere in-between.

I have lots of gear in my truck that I have not necessarily chosen for my needs and was put in there with others in mind - From a first aid kit, to a fire extinguisher, to a shovel, recovery straps, and more. Yes, some of that can be used for me too (hopefully not needed though), but I think of both myself and others and how I might be able to assist.

As for buying stuff before you get your Bronco - I think many of us fell into that rat hole of continuing to stock pile mods before our trucks arrived. As @MadMan4BamaNATL mentioned, it really depends on how you're going to use your Bronco. Otherwise people will just randomly blurt out random sh*t that you may or may not want/need.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ve just noticed the need for pinch weld covers but as a Po Boy option, might I get away wit Black Gorilla Tape???😉

I had a drawer full of old Sharpies, so I just used all of them so I could throw them out. Only got one side half way done, but it looks so much better now. But yeah, if you are a man of means and have plenty of extra Gorilla tape, throw that on there. I have about half a roll of Dollar Store brand and doubt it would stick.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree with some of your comments, but I disagree with not needing a fire extinguisher. That's something that could help out others in need, whether it be on the trail or in the mall parking lot or anywhere in-between.

I have lots of gear in my truck that I have not necessarily chosen for my needs and was put in there with others in mind - From a first aid kit, to a fire extinguisher, to a shovel, recovery straps, and more. Yes, some of that can be used for me too (hopefully not needed though), but I think of both myself and others and how I might be able to assist.

As for buying stuff before you get your Bronco - I think many of us fell into that rat hole of continuing to stock pile mods before our trucks arrived. As @MadMan4BamaNATL mentioned, it really depends on how you're going to use your Bronco. Otherwise people will just randomly blurt out random sh*t that you may or may not want/need.
None of what you mentioned is needed for regular driving. Most people do not keep a fire extinguisher in their car. For those who go off road, sure, but not just to roll around town. Nor does everyone need straps or anything else. Again, those who wheel or know they plan to, do.

Already see far too many mall crawlers with $2K Warn winches that have never been wound out. Why? Because some YouTuber or for a “look”. And I’m really tired of guys with these looks with no intention of actually doing. This behavior creates scarcity of key goods and drives up the price of everything; another word for this is “inflation!” The OP didn’t say a word about wheeling and the cosmetic items are a personal choice.

Telling everyone to somehow become, or look like the friendly neighborhood fireman, without being a fireman or even having the will or knowledge to actually help someone who may be in need is a problem.

So, in effort to keep such essentials in stock for the people who actually need and will or can use them, let’s all stop encouraging everyone to buy up all of the essentials just to have them.

Nothing I said was off. Figure out what you’ll do with your new toy first, go out there and see what you have the stomach for, then buy what you need.

Just makes sense man, and it saves money.
Sponsored