Sponsored

Taking delivery, which Ford accessories to get with $800 credit!?

KrakenTide

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi hive mind,

Short of it is that i’m taking delivery of a 23 Badlands Sas 4dr this week. Dealer was going to include a OEM rack in the deal but after some research have decided to go with aftermarket Trailrax.

Sooo….I have around $800 credit for accessories at the dealer, what must-have things should I grab!!??

TIA
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Floor mats, cargo mat, and mud flaps.

The first two are a no-brainer in my opinion. Don’t see any reason why you shouldn’t get them.

The mud flaps… eh… the ones they have on Ford Accessories are pricey, and there are arguably better aftermarket versions available outside of Ford Accessories.

Also don’t forget that you can purchase Ford Performance parts with FordPass points. https://performanceparts.ford.com

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We had a ton of credit due to the hardtop, ended up buying
Sunvisor, tailgate table, tow kit, grille lettering, cargo area liner + net, black platinum sill plates, rubber hitch plug, the pantone ambient lighting LEDs for front footwells, and a hoodie.

Tailgate table was a waste of money though

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/attachments/pxl_20220716_141354329-jpg.356449/

Cargo liner was the best use of the money. I have no idea why Ford has such ridiculous restrictions on ordering it from the factory. "You can get it on a Wildtrak 2.3 but not 2.7.... OBX 2.3 or 2.7 but not with SAS, Black Diamond SAS but not 4-door...." The cargo area never changes, why is the liner restricted so bad? It only makes sense on trims like Heritage where it comes with a slide-out tray.

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If it isn't already on there, trailer hitch with the 4 and 7 pin wiring harness.

Bug deflector is good.

Might want to get locking lug nuts.

Storage bags for the doors if you plan to take them off.

Sponsored

CB24

Big Bend
First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hi hive mind,

Short of it is that i’m taking delivery of a 23 Badlands Sas 4dr this week. Dealer was going to include a OEM rack in the deal but after some research have decided to go with aftermarket Trailrax.

Sooo….I have around $800 credit for accessories at the dealer, what must-have things should I grab!!??

TIA
How'd you figure out that you have $800 credit? I am in the same boat but not sure where to look to see if I have credit.

Thanks!

beerbar

Outer Banks
First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How'd you figure out that you have $800 credit? I am in the same boat but not sure where to look to see if I have credit.

Thanks!
Look in the Ford Pass app. You should have received some point with your purchase.

Mjasi3

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Bdied90277

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We had a ton of credit due to the hardtop, ended up buying
Sunvisor, tailgate table, tow kit, grille lettering, cargo area liner + net, black platinum sill plates, rubber hitch plug, the pantone ambient lighting LEDs for front footwells, and a hoodie.

Tailgate table was a waste of money though

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/attachments/pxl_20220716_141354329-jpg.356449/

Cargo liner was the best use of the money. I have no idea why Ford has such ridiculous restrictions on ordering it from the factory. "You can get it on a Wildtrak 2.3 but not 2.7.... OBX 2.3 or 2.7 but not with SAS, Black Diamond SAS but not 4-door...." The cargo area never changes, why is the liner restricted so bad? It only makes sense on trims like Heritage where it comes with a slide-out tray.
I was about to order the tailgate table today from Ford for about $190. Why was it a waste of money? Also, do you still lake you drill into the tailgate or did they change the design recently? Thanks.

Sponsored

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was about to order the tailgate table today from Ford for about $190. Why was it a waste of money? Also, do you still lake you drill into the tailgate or did they change the design recently? Thanks.
There's never really a situation to use it where you wouldn't just use the cargo area instead.
Granted, we do "campground" camping and not "deep woods" camping.
I'm sure there's still drilling involved but could be wrong.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I applied my points towards an extended warranty from Granger.
It would have been more fun to buy some accessories tho. Hood struts were on my list. They're supposedly the same as Redlines. Floor and cargo mats I bought elsewhere.

TomH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline, 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi hive mind,

TIA
Slide out tailgate.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
The only thing that was really that appealing was the rear cargo mat, because there's not a lot of alternatives that are nicer for the price (perhaps you may save $20).

I'm not a fan of 97% of LED lights on the market, especially light bars and squarish lights, the round Rigid ones don't look blatantly like LEDs. If I were to go with bumper or pod lights, I'd probably get Ford Performance rigid lights, when they have a 25% off sale. Obviously not a must have:
FORD PERFORMANCE PARTS BY RIGID® BRONCO MIRROR MOUNTED OFF-ROAD LIGHT KIT | Accessories.Ford.com
Sponsored