Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With VINs. Amazing. And all this time I'm waiting around like a fool. ;)
Gota say; Love your avatar, thats not weird is it ? 😁

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Greenway Ford in Orlando, FL has 2 Broncos listed with VINs. I believe they do a good deal of business so I'm not really surprised, we'll see what comes of it.

Ford Bronco Its Happened, Local dealer has listings online for First Edition 1617639119043

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Greenway Ford in Orlando, FL has 2 Broncos listed with VINs. I believe they do a good deal of business so I'm not really surprised, we'll see what comes of it.
They're going to be real disappointed when they pull the covers off those Broncos and find out they're really Mustangs! :ROFLMAO:
Ford Bronco Its Happened, Local dealer has listings online for First Edition B48D2106-E6DC-4A6E-A2E8-3B83088A2395

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Varsity Ford and some other dealers are very well Ford connected, this isnt a suprise.

Sponsored

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If Ford found out about these, would they fulfill them? I’m a day 1 res holder. I tried reserving a first edition the second reservations opened but the site kept crashing. By the time I was able to get my reservation to go through, all of the first editions were reserved. That said, it’s a little upsetting to see a dealer advertising these after trying so hard to reserve one.
I think while we were all watching the reveals, every dealer had all their people personally reserving two Broncos. They probably even had a mix strategy. And now several in the 20% figure will be dealer employees who “didn’t take delivery”.

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Be prepared for this and a whole bunch more of this. This is a Ford Bronco, not a GT. The entire reservation/allotment scheme is just that. Bernie Madoff caliber deals being made at all levels of this ponzi.

Bronco2021RV

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Base
Be prepared for this and a whole bunch more of this. This is a Ford Bronco, not a GT. The entire reservation/allotment scheme is just that. Bernie Madoff caliber deals being made at all levels of this ponzi.
You are completely correct. That’s why MOST people believe dealership integrity is a thing of the past. yes I know there are a “few” left ,but a very few.

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I replied saying I was very interested.

So it’s okay with everyone that Ford makes us pay to get in line, wait a year and then joe schmo can come off the streets and snag one before the rest of us because the dealers got ahead of us?
It’s not ok with me!

Sponsored

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not okay with me either. This could be all rumor BS that is passed around but I work for Ford in a factory that builds transmissions not a dealer or anything but some guys at work that have decent connections to their dealers that buy a new car or truck every year have told me that they are getting a new bronco when I ask “when did you pre order?” they say they did not pre order and that the dealer will be calling them so they have first dibs at what they want! Luckily my dealer was not mention however other local ones were mentioned and this makes me sick that I’m almost certain this type of stuff will happen regardless of what we can do.
And Gateway Bronco, a tuner, supposedly has reserved 125 units.

Jedi2.0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not okay with me either. This could be all rumor BS that is passed around but I work for Ford in a factory that builds transmissions not a dealer or anything but some guys at work that have decent connections to their dealers that buy a new car or truck every year have told me that they are getting a new bronco when I ask “when did you pre order?” they say they did not pre order and that the dealer will be calling them so they have first dibs at what they want! Luckily my dealer was not mention however other local ones were mentioned and this makes me sick that I’m almost certain this type of stuff will happen regardless of what we can do.
Welcome to the new norm in America.

ModifyMike

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just for 💩 and giggles I went to AutoTrader and typed in 2021 Bronco and there is actually 5 that show up nation wide. One Wildtrak, One Badlands, One Black Diamond, and 2 No Trim Listed. No pictures though so I’m betting on the system just pulling these as orders. All 5 show vins and the vins are all within 3k on the last 6 of the Vin.

Ford Bronco Its Happened, Local dealer has listings online for First Edition 3BAC375C-6C2B-4224-8E38-6220F21D31EE

DarthTod

First Edition
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition, Mustang GT, F-350 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I figured only the Jay Leno’s, celebrities, social media influencers and collectors would be able to get one.
Not entirely, I managed to snag one and I’m about as average as they come. But it took nearly three hours on four devices to get through that mess of a reservation system.
Sponsored