Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you get a winch with the camera? The answer from the Ford rep in Colorado yesterday in one of the posts mentioned adding a winch did not work with a camera or he was unsure.
From what I saw is that both the design of the winch integration, and of the trail camera are both undergoing further work.
Sponsored

Phil_68w10

Big Bend
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I went a looked at a Gladiator today. 56k for a Mojave that had a factory lift, but not really a lift.

OP
OP
Lab00Rat

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Updating this post for time sake.
The new pricing an a 1:1 best match is way out of proportion for Jeep.
If Ford can actually deliver, it's a much better value than Jeep right now based on features...

The best-matched Badlands with way more features is $55k

Ford and Jeep are keeping these two close~ish in MSRP right now, even with the inflation raiding our wallets.

Jeep Price Comparison 9-28-2022.JPG

Bronco Price Comparison 9-28-2022.JPG

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Updating this post for time sake.
The new pricing an a 1:1 best match is way out of proportion for Jeep.
If Ford can actually deliver, it's a much better value than Jeep right now based on features...

The best-matched Badlands with way more features is $55k

Ford and Jeep are keeping these two close~ish in MSRP right now, even with the inflation raiding our wallets.

Ford Bronco Jeep is trying Bronco Price Comparison 9-28-2022.JPG

Ford Bronco Jeep is trying Bronco Price Comparison 9-28-2022.JPG
The thing is many Jeep dealerships are selling for under invoice.

Neps

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX-5, Focus EV, F150, F350, Scout II (2)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How is the Heep optioned?
I added LED Lighting, Automatic, 4:1 Transfer Case, Steel Bumpers, Hard Top, 2.0L and came up with $51,525
Jeep Ford Bronco Jeep is trying 1665252037071

Sponsored
OP
OP
Lab00Rat

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How is the Heep optioned?
I added LED Lighting, Automatic, 4:1 Transfer Case, Steel Bumpers, Hard Top, 2.0L and came up with $51,525
Jeep Ford Bronco Jeep is trying 1665252037071
It has all the options most similar to badlands. Forward camera included.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It has all the options most similar to badlands. Forward camera included.
The 2-door Wrangler comes standard with an undersized cockpit and an unusable, microscopic cargo space behind the back seats. 🤣

But I did a similar thing. Although I priced a much lower trim level for the Jeep.

My Jeep build was also more money than my Bronco order, but I could get heated seats with the "Cold-Weather" package even on lower trim levels with the Wrangler. On a Bronco, I couldn't get heated seats with a manual unless I forked out money for a Badlands (or recently a Heritage Edition).

And this year...

Wrangler comes in PURPLE! 🥳

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The 2-door Wrangler comes standard with an undersized cockpit and an unusable, microscopic cargo space behind the back seats. 🤣

But I did a similar thing. Although I priced a much lower trim level for the Jeep.

My Jeep build was also more money than my Bronco order, but I could get heated seats with the "Cold-Weather" package even on lower trim levels with the Wrangler. On a Bronco, I couldn't get heated seats with a manual unless I forked out money for a Badlands (or recently a Heritage Edition).

And this year...

They do get many fantastic colors, those Jeeps.

@Lab00Rat Has been so awesome with Bronco color info and spray outs in the past. Another kudos for that awesome content, even though we're well past the anticipation and excitement phase of Bronco launch.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Jeep pricing has got way out of hand. I did an exact build of my 2021 Gladiator for 2023. It is around $7000 more than mine stickered for. And the only difference is they made proximity locks standard with the Technology package. That previously was a $600 stand alone option. How they justify a $6400 price increase in two years is beyond me.

OP
OP
Lab00Rat

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

And this year...

Yes, there are far more customizations to make on the Jeep at lower trim levels. My point was to compare apples to apples, not shopping/budget options.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I always close out the Jeep configurator shaking my head compared to what my Bronco order is.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes, there are far more customizations to make on the Jeep at lower trim levels. My point was to compare apples to apples, not shopping/budget options.
I did "apples to apples". My low end, manual Bronco with nearly identical Jeep features. The Jeep costs slightly more with the world's tiniest cargo area.

The comment about the heated seats was just an "Oh, by the way" comment, that I could add heated seats on a super low trim Jeep. I didn't add the heated seats when I was trying to decide how much a similar Jeep would cost since Ford decided that they don't want to build me a Bronco until 2025 or 2026.

But in "apples to apples" comparisons, if both heated seats AND a manual tranny are important to you, then the Jeep is the less expensive option.
Sponsored