First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Mabett This is the product I was requesting. Would be awesome to have an easy affordable choice.

Saturnalp

Wildtrak
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did you have to get this programed by the dealer or did it work on install right away.
The only thing that the factory amp is powering the center channel in the front so we can take phone calls. Otherwise there is JL 5 channel and 4 channel amp powering the system. The sub is powered by the 5th channel and getting about 300 watts.

Wildtrak715

Wildtrak
First Name
Brooklynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The only thing that the factory amp is powering the center channel in the front so we can take phone calls. Otherwise there is JL 5 channel and 4 channel amp powering the system. The sub is powered by the 5th channel and getting about 300 watts.
Ok so I guess I am still confused.. I will need to go to the dealer and have them use forscan? To be able to run the amp and sub ?

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ok so I guess I am still confused.. I will need to go to the dealer and have them use forscan? To be able to run the amp and sub ?
My understanding is that the dealers use Ford's programming software in their service bays. The techs follow a preprogrammed routine that they would normally use to install the JBL soundbar. The Forscan community has figured out the computer codes to change by comparing before/after oo the soundbar install and some trial and error.

Sponsored

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So either find a Forscan buddy or pay the dealership to run the soundbar install program.