HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 BMW X3 M-SPORT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've run these Microsubs before from JL and they punch waaaay above their weight class. Positioning of the sub in the rear panel will create interesting nodes, whereas putting that little vented box in the cargo area yields different results. Remember that this is all a balance of compromises...stealthbox sacrifices response for the mounting location. Go with what's best to your ear!
Thanks man, appreciate it. Problem is I already bought the stealthbox. I have a guy that works for me that was a custom installer for many years at Best Buy when he was younger and is savvy with this stuff. He said he was going to try and tune the amp, thinks that's a lot of the issue. If not the shop said they would work with me. JL makes that same 8 above in the ported box as two 8's in a ported box, that I think will fit the ticket.

The one and ONLY reason I went with the stealth was to make it so nobody could reach in and steal the amp or subs laying in the back with the tops off. Just wish there was a better compromise.
Sponsored

35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm running the gearshade box with a w1 and a 5 channel audiocontrol all behind panels with no signs of wires/lights/amps/nothing.

It's had time to really break in and honestly most people would be happy with a single 8 unless you really like bass heavy music and want to feel it more than just in your seat. My stereo surprises everyone who gets in.

targas

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We replace the factory amp all-together, we power every channel independently. It is an all in one 9 channel DSP amplifier. Our subwoofer channel is capable of 400w RMS into 2ohms. So it is pretty perfect for the Stealthbox sub.

You can read more about the specs here:
https://mobridge.us/product/ford-bronco-amplifier-plug-and-play-a2b/

Or feel free to message us directly for any other questions too.

FYI Lux packages comes with B&O, This means your factory amp will be mounted on the factory subwoofer box. It will also be terrible too.
Not to hikack this thread, but are you going to be continuing with any holiday discounts? I didn’t notice you were doing anything for Black Friday until today :(

mObridge

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Fraser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW e92 328
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not to hikack this thread, but are you going to be continuing with any holiday discounts? I didn’t notice you were doing anything for Black Friday until today :(
We have finished our Black friday sale. Send me a message and I am sure we can work something out given you just missed it!

2BRONCO1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just finished my stealthbox install. Powered with Rockford Fosgate, RD250-X1 amp. Tried to mount amp to stealthbox, would not fit behind panel. I had a hard enough time getting interior panel to fit properly without amp on stealthbox, it is a tight fit. I don't think any amps will fit there besides Mobridge or factory amp. I didn't like the look of the cloth speaker grill (and damaged it during install), so I made one from metal grill mesh with the JL Audio grill frame. I am very impressed, it hits hard for a 10" sub. Just what my audio upgrade needed to finish it off. It adds depth, bass and clarity to whole system. And for those complaining about Bronco tax, I'm Canadian, waited 8 weeks from order date, according to salesman, received the 1st Bronco stealthbox in Canada, paid $2100CAN...Worth every dollar!

IMG_6049.jpg

IMG_6050.jpg

IMG_6053.jpg

IMG_6073.jpg

IMG_6074.jpg

Sponsored

HmrHmr23

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BlackWidow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am getting ready to install my Mobridge amp tomorrow and my JL stealth box seems to me the cloth screen is garbage and it would actually look better with just the metal round sub protruding through. But then again, I’m not sure the cut would look proper just don’t understand why they went with the cloth Square screen

ou812545

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW E60 M5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I ended up going with the stealthbox.
-Fronts: JL Audio C3 components
-Rear pods: C2 2 way 4"
-Amp: JL Audio XD700/5v2 (mounted on the rear of the stealthbox)

Ford Bronco JL Audio Stealthbox subwoofer enclosure for Bronco now available Sub with Amp.JPEG
Ford Bronco JL Audio Stealthbox subwoofer enclosure for Bronco now available Sub with Amp LC.JPEG
Ford Bronco JL Audio Stealthbox subwoofer enclosure for Bronco now available Rear Sound guard.JPEG
Ford Bronco JL Audio Stealthbox subwoofer enclosure for Bronco now available Rear Pod.JPEG
Ford Bronco JL Audio Stealthbox subwoofer enclosure for Bronco now available Tweeter.JPEG

1703286743455.jpeg

BigJ2

Wildtrak
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I ended up going with the stealthbox.
-Fronts: JL Audio C3 components
-Rear pods: C2 2 way 4"
-Amp: JL Audio XD700/5v2 (mounted on the rear of the stealthbox)

Ford Bronco JL Audio Stealthbox subwoofer enclosure for Bronco now available 1703286743455
Ford Bronco JL Audio Stealthbox subwoofer enclosure for Bronco now available 1703286743455

Looks GREAT! How does it sound?

ou812545

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW E60 M5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The Stealthbox sound great for what I wanted which was some solid base and still keep the original look. The only complaint I have is with the 2 component separates in the front. At low listening levels is sound a little muffled. Once you turn up the volume to 15 that goes away. I need figure out what is going on. Overall it sounds amazing at higher volumes.

Sponsored

Stevoid

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yes, definitely. But the other (better) low profile 10" sub from JL is not compatible. I was going to swap and sell the TW1 on eBay.

Here's my Mobridge amp installed.
Did you mod the plate at all from MoBridge?

brtd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' BL, '15 LR4, '22 Beta 390-RS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thinking of getting the stealth box with the MoBridge Amp but have a fit question from some of you that have already installed this. I actually need an idea of the height of the cloth speaker grill (how much it protrudes up from the plastic trim piece). The reason for this is I have installed molle panels over my rear cargo area (see pic below). There is some clearance between the molle and trim so I am hoping its enough to where it doesn't interfere with each other. Thanks for any help!

Ford Bronco JL Audio Stealthbox subwoofer enclosure for Bronco now available 1705704642150