Joelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here is what it looks like, this is in a 4 door Wildtrak.

IMG_3279.jpeg

IMG_2917.jpeg

IMG_2916.jpeg
You can ask your local authorized dealer for a picture when ordering, or you can wait until the wide public roll out online. I've seen it and fits in the factory B&O location.

FWIW, I've never seen a JL product I didn't like.
it
It does require the opening to be larger to accommodate proper venting. My understanding that they will provide a template to assist with that. We do not have any rattles in over a year. It is being driven by a VX700/5i.

Grill Dumb.jpg

SB-F-BRONCG6-10TW1-IC.jpg
It does require the opening to be larger to accommodate proper venting. My understanding that they will provide a template to assist with that. We do not have any rattles in over a year. It is being driven by a VX700/5i.

Grill Dumb.jpg

SB-F-BRONCG6-10TW1-IC.jpg
My baby looks and sounds amazing! Thanks JL Audio
Sponsored

AGM Everglades

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5 early broncos, AGM Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

$1200 and not powered? Crazy. Getting a kicker 8” for my factory sub box for mid-bass and adding a JL 12” on the tailgate for deep lows. It’ll sound WAY better and only be a little more money.

Sponsored

refade1

Base
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
Damn not even a 12 inch? 10 is going to suck for 1200$

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 BMW X3 M-SPORT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dang. I just bought the Stinger. Lol. I really would like to see that JL enclosure tho.
How is the sound and quality? I have been tempted to order it but am a sucker for brand names when it comes to electronics. Coming from a boating background JL, Wet Sounds etc. although expensive take a beating and when powered right are crisp and clean.

AG81

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Porsche 911, Porsche Sport Turismo 4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You get what you pay for.....and I am a big JL Audio fan. But $1,200 and it's not powered.
Great solution but the price tag is too high. Seems like a $850 - $999 powered solution is needed.

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hah. I knew Bronco tax would prevail. Called it.
1683668296599.png
My old jeep stealthbox listed at 899 when I bought it 5yrs ago. Its now 1299. I took the sub out and had a custom tailgate box built for the Bronco. Its a tw13 so its too big to go behind the side panel. Just the sub alone is 849 now.

Sponsored

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
Correct me if I'm wrong but is their target market only 2021-2022 models? I understand that the 2023s have at least the box with a fake amp and sub.

If that's the case, they have to get the cost of engineering and production from a niche market.

Not justifying them, but that's how business works.

BroncoHI

Black Diamond
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How is the sound and quality? I have been tempted to order it but am a sucker for brand names when it comes to electronics. Coming from a boating background JL, Wet Sounds etc. although expensive take a beating and when powered right are crisp and clean.
I haven't installed it yet. I'll have time within the next week. From what I've heard, it's really good tho. I think it would've gone with the JL tho. The Stinger is $500 and whatever the amp costs is cheaper than the JL, but the JL allows you to have a 10" sub with an amp in an enclosure that allows you to have all of your cargo space.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Im a JL AUDIO fan, there stealth boxes are optimized at the factory to work with the sub. Sure you can get a cheaper enclosure but is this build quality readily available for less than $850.

Wish they would have used the TW5v2 13.5-inch Subwoofer (600 W, 2 Ω)

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Little spendy but it is a clean install at the end. I am running the kicker 10in hideaway mounted to my drivers side rear storage wall. For the price point of that I feel it is hard to beat. That said if I was to go all out the JL is probably the way I would go for a kit that gives as clean an install as a bolt on.