Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2005 Ranger FX4, & 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Got my top just before the long weekend! Pretty happy with how well the tan goes with sandstone interior and AMB paint. I am impressed all around. Top is transparent enough to still enjoy open top experience, but the protection makes a noticeable difference in the Texas heat.
Bronco Interior.jpg
This is the same set up I’m going for. It looks like the tan matches the BB Sandstone. Really looking forward to getting it. The Texas sun is getting hot.

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
this sounds oddly familiar, LOL!
The amount of questions we get and because the names in the forum do not have last names it’s impossible to answer some questions.
Request for info should go to [email protected]
I try really hard to answer everything I can in the forum but it is not an efficient way to communicate order status.
Mike

Last edited:

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The amount of questions we get and because the names in the forum do not have last names it’s impossible to answer some questions.
Request for info should go to [email protected]
I try really hard to answer everything I can in the forum but it is not an efficient way to communicate order status.
Mike
Thats was a dig about Ford and the millions of times "order date / reservation date" was asked. Not about JTops.

Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can someone please post a photo or video of the front laches closed? I can not clamp down my soft top. I know it has to be user error on my part. Thank you.
I wasn't sure what to do at first either. I ended up leaving the hooks connected in the center and folding the rigid black portion back. Both sides wouldn't stay even with the magnets, so I had to do it one side at a time. Hoping I did it right so it doesn't cause any long term damage to the shade.

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wasn't sure what to do at first either. I ended up leaving the hooks connected in the center and folding the rigid black portion back. Both sides wouldn't stay even with the magnets, so I had to do it one side at a time. Hoping I did it right so it doesn't cause any long term damage to the shade.
It should be fine. We make it tight and over time it will loosen up and become easier.
Thanks for becoming a customer and if you need more help let us know.
Mike

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ladyinbluebronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Don’t live near the beach?
Bring it with you…
This has to be one of the coolest custom tops we have ever done!
Gina Q a graphic designer had us do this for her!
If you need some ideas to design a custom top she is available to help!
Mike

AECFB95E-36E0-4C91-BD90-AF463791D5E7.jpeg
4A48675C-73AA-4121-8C93-3E207F96F00B.jpeg
8571FFE3-A9C2-4D24-B35F-C72ACFF8D8BB.jpeg
Thank you Mike!…. Appreciate the love. I’m so happy with this investment.
I want everyone to know what a great product you are offering and the great customer service your staff have. Thank you thank you 🤙🏼💙

Sponsored

We_Love_Tacos

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition 2Dr Lightning Blue
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It’s painful to see someone that ordered a few days ago get a shipping notification from you when my 2dr order has been in since April and nothing. I understand you were waiting on better zippers, but don’t do us like Ford did on these orders please. You take care of those that have been waiting when the parts are in, those new orders can wait…. we have.

Last edited:

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just got my custom distressed flag with “We The People” on it today!! Put the adhesive backed Velcro on earlier today, shade goes on tomorrow. Will post pictures once it’s installed

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got my custom distressed flag with “We The People” on it today!! Put the adhesive backed Velcro on earlier today, shade goes on tomorrow. Will post pictures once it’s installed
Not sure if you saw the tips. Attached is the pdf.

Any questions let us know. The printed tops take a little more finesse putting them on. Make sure the front strip is touching the windshield rubber gasket and the front corners are under it slightly. Then stretch the front 2 feet or so over the sides before you pull it to the rear and attach the straps.
We are always here to help!
Mike

Attachments

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s painful to see someone that ordered a few days ago get a shipping notification from you when my 2dr order has been in since April and nothing. I understand you were waiting on better zippers, but don’t do us like Ford did on these orders please. You take care of those that have been waiting when the parts are in, those new orders can wait…. we have.
Well that’s not actually accurate information. No orders that were received a couple of days ago have shipped. Everything is on a 15-20 working day schedule. Also manufacturing is a tricky thing to manage and we make things in batches so some go out before others.

When we introduced the hard top version it was under preorder conditions and it would start shipping in June. Soft top orders have been going out for months. It would be a disaster to stop shipping all products because we are not ready to ship the the hard tops? That would cause a Bronco stampede 🐎

Hundreds of orders have come in over the last 9 weeks. 200 + just for the hardtop. We are doing the best we can and are committed to taking care of each and every customer as if they are our only customer.

Mike / Owner / JTopsUSA

Last edited:

We_Love_Tacos

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition 2Dr Lightning Blue
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Mike, according to post #425 above, that is not true. Ordered June 3 and shipped today June 6th.
Sponsored