Slide

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lx570
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is average time from order to shipping running? Ordered a two door black mesh top about week ago. Just wanted to manage expectations and looking forward to putting on. Should have pulled trigger sooner June sun starting to microwave me. Thanks
Sponsored

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is average time from order to shipping running? Ordered a two door black mesh top about week ago. Just wanted to manage expectations and looking forward to putting on. Should have pulled trigger sooner June sun starting to microwave me. Thanks
For new orders It’s 20-25 working days right now. Daily orders have exceeded our capacity. Between our Jeep line and Bronco line of products we are shipping 30 pieces a day. We are maxed out and working overtime to get orders out.
Mike

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got my top today! Maybe I’ll get it installed this weekend. My current bungee-type Bimini has had two bungees and one plastic hook fail.

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my top today! Maybe I’ll get it installed this weekend. My current bungee-type Bimini has had two bungees and one plastic hook fail.
Here is a pdf of install tips. If you need help let us know. Thanks for becoming a customer.
Mike

Attachments

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The fact you have to use velcro and adhesive with this product worries me especially with what is happening with the soft tops lately thanks to this heat. Adhesive and heat do not mix well.

Sponsored

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The fact you have to use velcro and adhesive with this product worries me especially with what is happening with the soft tops lately thanks to this heat. Adhesive and heat do not mix well.
Not an issue at all. Did you read through the thread and watch the videos?

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not an issue at all. Did you read through the thread and watch the videos?
We don’t use regular Velcro. This is a hook and loop product from 3M. It has a heat rating up to 240 degrees. It uses an acrylic adhesive rated the strongest in the industry. It’s also the most expensive part of the shade. We have used it for years and this is even an improved version of what we have been using.
If you follow the installation instructions it will perform to it’s specifications. If you do not it will fail.

Mike

Tataman

Black Diamond
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Chevy suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I live in AZ, and although the real heat is on its way, we’ve seen some hot days. I installed my top about three weeks ago and have no issues. Time will tell if the attachment Velcro works long term, but it looks like it will be just fine. Very pleased with my purchase.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We don’t use regular Velcro. This is a hook and loop product from 3M. It has a heat rating up to 240 degrees. It uses an acrylic adhesive rated the strongest in the industry. It’s also the most expensive part of the shade. We have used it for years and this is even an improved version of what we have been using.
If you follow the installation instructions it will perform to it’s specifications. If you do not it will fail.

Mike
Well, with that information you have yourself another buyer. :) I just caved and purchaed a black one for my four door soft top. I definitely need it living in South Carolina with this heat and humidity.

Last edited:

21BroncoFlyer

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Land Rover Discovery
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone have any exterior pics of the tan? Bonus points if it’s an eruption green bronco.

Sponsored
OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, with that information you have yourself another buyer. :) I just caved and purchaed a black one for my four door soft top. I definitely need it living in South Carolina with this heat and humidity.
We’ll thank you for becoming a customer!
It’s important we rely on real world data and feedback. Honestly we have had a handful of customers who’s Velcro has failed. When asked if they followed the directions, well you know what the answer is. But customer service is important and new Velcro gets sent out with an installation instruction sheet😱
Never let the customer down!
Thanks again for your confidence in us.
Mike

We_Love_Tacos

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition 2Dr Lightning Blue
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Katie P in NC

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Bronco Outer Banks Soft top
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can someone please post a photo or video of the front laches closed? I can not clamp down my soft top. I know it has to be user error on my part. Thank you.

MOBroncoSTL

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 MX-5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Where exactly do you start the velcro? In the video it was well in back of weld, in the pick it is overlapping the weld and one user said it may have caused an issue being that far forward? I have read the entire thread and I ordered several weeks ago. I have two door hard top hopefully arriving soon. Is there anything I need to know that is different than the video with the soft top version when installing the hard top version? Thank you in advance. Your customer service is outstanding!! So refreshing to see!

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where exactly do you start the velcro? In the video it was well in back of weld, in the pick it is overlapping the weld and one user said it may have caused an issue being that far forward? I have read the entire thread and I ordered several weeks ago. I have two door hard top hopefully arriving soon. Is there anything I need to know that is different than the video with the soft top version when installing the hard top version? Thank you in advance. Your customer service is outstanding!! So refreshing to see!
Good question!
We are working on the install video but the best Velcro start point is an inch before the hook. We send extra if you need it.
The most IMPORTANT part! Clean the surface, apply the Velcro and rub the bubbles out. Then let it cure for 24 hours.
When installing the top put the front strip right up to the rubber windshield gasket. The corners should tuck slightly under. Stretch the front sides on a bit and then snug from the back where it goes over the roll cage. Then work the sides until it’s smooth and tight.
You can watch the 4 door video on the website. It is virtually the same.
Thanks for becoming a customer and if I can help just let me know.
Mike

4E69A595-A11D-4ECE-B62D-E648735B4431.jpeg
Sponsored