First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acadia Denali ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm seeing nothing but FE's and earlier reservation dates than mine in this thread.

WHAT VOODOO IS FORD PULLING SCHEDULING THINGS IN ORDER?!?!!?

Dogs and cats, living together, mass hysteria!

In all seriousness, I'm envious, but not actually upset. It's nice to see things seemingly going in order for once.
I think all the FE broncos should have been built before the dealerships, most of the ones at the dealership's have the hard tops that these people should have gotten before the dealership, just my opinion.
Sponsored

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh wow. Looks like they are scheduling everything, not just FE’s!

Also the earliest scheduling week I’ve seen has been 8/9. No 8/2s so far, so hopefully that means that some us that were pushed back to 8/16 will be pulled back up to 8/2. One can only hope.🤞
What was you original production week?

LARELL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Finally. Got my Wildtrack build date August 9. I was an early day 1 reservation and at the front of my dealer's allocation (2.7, towing, High, modular bumper, MIC, SAS).

I actually had two reservations. I had deferred my second reservation to 2022, but just last week I switched that back to 2012 as an OBX Sas with soft top. But still, my wildtrack with hardtop was picked up first. Go figure...

I learned that they changed the brush guard so that it no longer covers the BRONCO lettering on the grill. I was going to add that back in but my dealer said not to because that is still a commodity limitation that could cause delays. So I will order that later, or from a 3rd party.
what dealership are you at? I feel like there arent very many orders here in New England compared to other parts of the country. meaning smaller dealer allocations :cry:

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It happened, just like I said yesturday, when @PREMiERdrum gave his update. Tons of new VINs are getting dates before some of us that were scheduled many weeks ago. I just don't get what Ford is doing. Its not like they scheduled a bunch of BB with soft tops, they are MIC and Sas just like those of us that got pushed into mid August or later.
Do not think why Ford should'nt schedule this way and Think why they should. They are holding all the card.
All MIC tops today...so is Ford push all not previously scheduled Soft Tops (other than the dealer stock ones) to September so they get the HT prep kit? Or will they allow for people to option the soft top with the kit between now and next week before another round of scheduling if they want to wait?
This not a surprise. PD gave us A HEADS UP ALL WEEK THESE kind of builds were going to be scheduled today minus all the 2 Door. :cool:

Sponsored

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Ross, trying to find some context here. I have a 7/13 6:10pm MT reservation and a #1 of 56 dealership allocation. My build is a
BL, 2dr, Sas, Mic, 2.7. Is there any logical reason you can think of as to why I have yet to get scheduled, when I see numerous builds with the same deadly sins, with much later timestamps? It is obvious Ford has the parts, because they are flying off the shelf, and a first 10 minute reservation should make the cut I would think.
My exact build. #2 at my dealer, number 1 was priority. And nothing.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
LOL, this is just torture... Because while I am so excited for everyone, I see VIN numbers so close to mine being either scheduled or having window stickers drop... It's just inhumane. LOL.

Sponsored

BroncoBoy21

Wildtrak
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX50 | 1976 Mustang Cobra II
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
7/21 Res Date - no email ;(

I guess I will just refresh my inbox all day with my fingers crossed.... Lol

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Night 1 hour one reservation. Nothing for me. Called customer service and they basically said yeah sucks to be you.
You're not alone.

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My hoi polloi Base is still scheduled for 8/9 so at least I wasn't bumped for some FE

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's nice to see it's not just FEs today. Apparently the schedule has been completely thrown out the window.
Sponsored