John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunately true
Not true. Ford is a B2B and cares immensely about their dealers (customers). The franchise model can suck For the end consumer. The dealer network work is B2C. Unfortunately, 3500 dealerships (ford customer) hold much more weight than the end consumer. You can not order a vehicle directly from ford and you are not their customer. They have massive lobbyist influence to make sure it stays that way.
Sponsored

dsvictorruiz

Badlands
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes AMG A35
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received this email as well, but I removed the 3 top constraints. Was I not supposed to get this email?

ArrickSports

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevy HHR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I m thinking gonna be A LOT of nothings for A LOT of usā€¦.. I was reading an article from a Tech CEO saying earning pressure because now they ve got chip supply but no demand. So coming on 3 years, chips not a problem apparently but Hardtops, SAS ( shocks, wheels, tires??) and Lux still issues?? What have they been doing?

Puzzles me and seems like a lot of dropping the ball šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
I have a friend at MAP who mentioned that the carpet supplier might be going out of business. That would shift some demands as well but I don't know the veracity of that statement.

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It probably only went to WT order holders.
Iā€™m an outer banks order with lux and MIC and I got the email.

I started looking on lots today (virtually) and found numerous dealer orders that are MIC LUX SAS. B ack in September we were told dealerships could only order basic models not the Wildtracks and lux Outer banks that I found everywhere today. (Virginia,West Virginia). I did manage to find 2 that were being sold at MSRP for the Presidents Day weekend. Unfortunately not my color and had $5k in options I didnā€™t want plus not PP. so Iā€™m passing.

Wickedbronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the original ultimatum but not this reminder. Wonder if that means anything.

Sponsored

CC1999

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2021 RAM TRX, 2023 GMC Denali HD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have patience, get what you want, no regrets or start shopping available inventory online, some private parties and dealerships are coming back to their senses on pricing for non-Badlands, non-Wildtrak, non-BRaptor, non-Heritage, non-Everglades stuff.
Thatā€™s exactly what I did, seemed less and less likely I would ever get the one I ordered.

I jumped on a couple popular car search websites, cars.com and Autotrader, I set up searches for a bronco in my spec, you can pic color trim pkg, engine , etc etc. I set mine up to search nation wide, they both would send me alerts whenever something similar showed up.

Eventually One showed up in my spec, granted it was 1200 miles away. Costing me $1200 to ship it to me. But itā€™s got every option they offer, every option I wanted, 34A lux, tech etc etc etc Badlands Sasquatch.

I know there was just no way, I was ever going to even consider nor want a stripped down model at all.

ā€˜So I said to heck with the order BS, and went out and found one just like I wanted and bought it.
ā€˜The extra $1200 in shipping was so worth it to save a lot of continued aggravation.

brucehawk14

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek/ 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Man I wish they would include some details about 2 door bronco orders with none of the other options. I cannot change anything and get that 2500.00 cause mine is a 2-door black diamond non SAS. They dont have a LUX option for that trim either. The only thing I have on this list is a 2-door and according to my dealer, I cannot change to a 4-door.

But they dont say anything about if Broncos with none of these options will get scheduled. No one from Ford has come out and explained any of this to people. Its just do this change or pay the consequences. Fuck it, I'll give it till March 7th, if I am not scheduled its BYE BYE Ford,

mini4mw

Badlands
First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got what I wanted, after I was turned down many times by Ford. I will most likely never ask for something from them again.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Entitlement levels off the charts. Do we have a special name for Bronco Karens?
Nah. We went into this with good faith. FORD has consistently lied and/or moved the goal posts for the past 3 years stringing people along with this rollout No Karens here, bub. But yeah, I'm entitled after waiting for a truck for nearly 1,000 days? Meanwhile, FORD produced 200K Broncos. Yep. Entitled. And if you're profile is to be believed, you have a Wildtrack and a Raptor in your stable? But I'm entitled for calling out FORD on it's bullshit? Wonders never cease, folks.

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Technically there are still alternatives.

As a Day 1 res holder that lived through all the initial delays during COVID and a verrry long waitā€¦we didnā€™t have a choice when thing got delayedā€¦broncos werenā€™t for sale until we got oursā€¦.I suppose if my build had some unusual delays (some did) and you had to pivot, the only option was paying 30k over sticker to get someone elseā€™s. But that was the only alternative at the time. While a bit off topic I had a couple offers 30k over for my own build that I wouldnā€™t budge on. I waited maybe 15 months (which was normal / slightly faster than most)

now you could buy used. Maybe even at par. Not an excellent situation but infinitely better than before. I get the frustration but at least itā€™s feasible to purchase a bronco that is not your own order.

Last edited:

TexasToasted

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Sport Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mehh I did as the email asked the first time and got scheduled a week later, nothing in the LUX had me second guessing my drop to HIGH package. The Badlands 33's will be just fine for my beach adventures, ill just get some 35s when the 33s are done. My biggest lost was the MIC top, but I live in Texas so the easy soft top off rides don't sound to bad and hopefully they will have more cheaper options after a year or two for the MIC.

It was either do what they asked or the wife was pushing for a ford explorer so my choice was easy lol.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got that message today as well even though last week I took one for the Wildtrak team. Iā€™m a very early reservation holder and order for WT, LUX, MIC.

I have been the biggest proponent of Broncos in my friend group after renting three through Turo and test driving at dealers multiple times.

One buddy picked up an ADM priced dealer stock WT. Another got his ordered Badlands. I compared the two closely, considered what I wanted the vehicle for, and switched. With PO and 2,500 Iā€™m getting 5,500 off the pre increase price so I end up at 51k for a vehicle that is as capable plus has full skid plates and the washout floor. I tend to be fairly particular with my cars - but this switched my mindset on how Iā€™ll use the vehicle as well.

And I did take a closer look at the Defenderā€¦..
The sta bar disconnect was non negotiable for me plus washout floors and marine seats are no brainers for a topless door less vehicle but I loved the look of the wildtrak grill. So I made my own wildtrak by adding the wildtrak grill, hood decal, and sport mode through forscan. I may add painted handles at some point.

AB4FAE52-CC59-45DF-B40E-FDEC6147C549.jpeg

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow this blow for everyone still waiting. I would not have been able to compromise on a soft top, due to security issues in my city. After two yrs I would have just waited it out or canceled.

Even after changing my order before, I was not built any faster. The Lux I could part with, thatā€™s all. Like I said before the constraints are due to building many fully loaded recently. Mine was one of them. Donā€™t give up.
A soft top I truly believe is more secure. You canā€™t get through the rear side windows due to all the soft top metal brackets. The rear window has a tire blocking it. Would be really awkward trying to climb up and through that little gap. More silent? Sure but would take a lot longer. Versus a smash and grab of the hard top rear window in and out within about 5 seconds.

5921912A-D283-4449-8277-9D5306282FB5.jpeg
Sponsored