MattyC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The posted article is about mechanical issues and unreliable vehicles. Nothing to do with slow build times and lack of coms. Reading the replies here, I believe most people didn't even read the article Lol.
Your title says, "just remember other companies are having issues as well." Then your first statement talks about you noticing people hacking on Ford. One would read both of those and conclude you are saying NOT to hack on Ford because other companies are also having issues, namely GM in this case.

BUT - two things can be true at once. Ford is dropping the ball for all the reasons mentioned AND other companies like GM do shady stuff too. I'm no sure what the ultimate goal of this thread is, but you do give the perception that it's about defending Ford. In that case, most of the replies here are simply not buying into it and a reminder as to why they don't.
Sponsored

JimCA

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The posted article is about mechanical issues and unreliable vehicles. Nothing to do with slow build times and lack of coms. Reading the replies here, I believe most people didn't even read the article Lol.
Lol whoops, carry on

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The attached article is not about delays or lead times.
You actually expected people to read it before they commented? Damn foolish expectation….:p

OP
OP
Broncotrax

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your title says, "just remember other companies are having issues as well." Then your first statement talks about you noticing people hacking on Ford. One would read both of those and conclude you are saying NOT to hack on Ford because other companies are also having issues, namely GM in this case.

BUT - two things can be true at once. Ford is dropping the ball for all the reasons mentioned AND other companies like GM do shady stuff too. I'm no sure what the ultimate goal of this thread is, but you do give the perception that it's about defending Ford. In that case, most of the replies here are simply not buying into it and a reminder as to why they don't.
Well then it shows why so many people have had trouble in school. Too many assumptions based on perception. If everyone would stop jumping to conclusions and slow down enough to read the article, it would be clear what the thread is about.

MattyC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well then it shows why so many people have had trouble in school. Too many assumptions based on perception. If everyone would stop jumping to conclusions and slow down enough to read the article, it would be clear what the thread is about.
I'd argue "trouble in school" leans more towards vague descriptions that leave people with no other choice but to make assumptions.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Broncotrax

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd argue "trouble in school" leans more towards vague descriptions that leave people with no other choice but to make assumptions.
So your saying that if the title of the article said "Check this out"!
You may presume or assume that I was posting pics of some famous goddess with no clothes on even if the article below was about growing flowers inside the garage. I believe you are trying to blame me for you not reading the article. Lol.

Or hey her is a new board game!! you automatically begin playing it and realize it's no fun, but if you slow down and read the provided info without ASSUMING or PRESUMING,.. you may find out it's quite fun!

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here are the three main legit blame points:

1) Messed up early reservation system (was never going to work as customers expected)
2) Subset of population jumping the shark on irrational COVID fear (overall kluge)
3) Hardtop design/production issues (apart from COVID caused)

So the irony, both Ford and a lot of customers complaining now (type of people who wouldn't leave their houses for months and wore masks outdoors etc), are largely responsible for this mess, lol.

OP
OP
Broncotrax

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here are the three main legit blame points:

1) Messed up early reservation system (was never going to work as customers expected)
2) Subset of population jumping the shark on irrational COVID fear (overall kluge)
3) Hardtop design/production issues (apart from COVID caused)

So the irony, both Ford and a lot of customers complaining now (type of people who wouldn't leave their houses for months and wore masks outdoors etc), are largely responsible for this mess, lol.
Read the replies just above yours.

MattyC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So your saying that if the title of the article said "Check this out"!
You may presume or assume that I was posting pics of some famous goddess with no clothes on even if the article below was about growing flowers inside the garage. I believe you are trying to blame me for you not reading the article. Lol.

Or hey her is a new board game!! you automatically begin playing it and realize it's no fun, but if you slow down and read the provided info without ASSUMING or PRESUMING,.. you may find out it's quite fun!
Re-read my initial post and please do as you say, slow down, don't assume I didn't read the provided article, and maybe you'll comprehend it, or even have fun.

You were not clear in the objective to your post. You said "others are having issues too," in a direct response to people "hacking on Ford". You don't have to ASSUME that you are defending Ford, you're blatantly doing so. People responded as to why they don't care about other companies, and the reasons they won't defend Ford.

As to your weird example. Your title: remember not all board games are fun. Your next statement - I see a lot of people saying this new board game sucks. Read this article other board games suck too.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The OP's position appears to be that anecdotal transmission troubles in a few GM vehicles should absolve Ford from criticism about any poorly designed or produced vehicle parts/systems that they send to the final consumer.

Got it.

I think it is flat out stupid to suggest that, but I get the point.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Broncotrax

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Re-read my initial post and please do as you say, slow down, don't assume I didn't read the provided article, and maybe you'll comprehend it, or even have fun.

You were not clear in the objective to your post. You said "others are having issues too," in a direct response to people "hacking on Ford". You don't have to ASSUME that you are defending Ford, you're blatantly doing so. People responded as to why they don't care about other companies, and the reasons they won't defend Ford.

As to your weird example. Your title: remember not all board games are fun. Your next statement - I see a lot of people saying this new board game sucks. Read this article other board games suck too.
I know your feelings are hurt for not being thorough. I apologize you didn't read it all. It's ok I can take the blame. I'm so sorry my friend.

MattyC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know your feelings are hurt for not being thorough. I apologize you didn't read it all. It's ok I can take the blame. I'm so sorry my friend.
1c0e1b59-e383-4903-b286-e1500127c464_text.gif

OP
OP
Broncotrax

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's pretty entertaining to watch a helpless being try to claw his way out of a simple trap that he's fallen into then blame everyone but his own mistakes.
Sorry I have to go now. I'll set up another one in the future,.. I'll likely see you clawing your way out of it as well. Bye for now.

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ve been equally obsessive between b6g and the Rivian forum. Had been equally excited for both reservations. Shadow Black Badlands and white R1S.
Even with all of the dealer ADM absurdity, Mic quality issues, reservation order/allocation unfairness and often times poor communication, Ford has NEVER come close to blowing up their relationships with their customers like what Rivian just did. They just turned the entire Rivian enthusiast community into vocal Rivian detractors in one day. My order is canceled. As are countless others.
Long winded way of agreeing with OP’s point.

FYI Rivian raised prices around 20% on basically every reservation holder. I went from $78k to $97. With my delivery window in the next couple of months. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Did you get your apology email this morning, and did it win you back?

1BD55CEA-33BE-4019-BE94-050962E74EF2.jpeg
Sponsored