Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This YouTube reviewer blew the tranny in his own TRX while testing it.
Thanks for posting this...even watched the follow up video. Nice of Dodge to replace the transmission under warranty, but I wonder how they would have handled it if he wasn't a YouTube reviewer? The thing was spraying fluid and he still drove it all the way back to the dealership. :rolleyes:
Sponsored

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think that most dealers will take advantage of being able to sell 20% of their allocation from their lots. Especially those dealers selling below MSRP to those making reservations. They will easily sell Broncos from their lots for more $ than MSRP.

We've been thinking that we move up in line when someone with an earlier res cancels. Probably not always the case. The dealers will just take the canceled res's (up to 20% to their allocations) and place their own orders. So there will be dealer lot sales long before some of the reserved Broncos are delivered. Unless I'm not understanding this correctly.
A canceled reservation can't be converted into an order.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I heard the Warthog is now scheduled to be a 2022 MY and NOT 2023 MY

Kalo92

Outer Banks
First Name
Khary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know Iā€™m late to the party but I reserved a Bronco last night. My dealership told me Iā€™d be ordering a 22 model and delivery would most likely be late next year. Does that sound right? I know I know...COVID, microchips, blah blah, but waiting 1.5+ years? I was thinking itā€™d be at the end of this year at the latest.
Yes, you can expect a 2022 delivery. Dealers are guesstimating a 75%(ish) reservation to order rate. This is what a few dealers have put on different threads here. With 190,000 reservations, that will be about 145,000 orders at least.
I have a July 31, 2020 reservation and i am planning on a MY22. I expect it will be here Feb or Mar of next year.
MY21's will be built for 6 months at a rate of 600 per day MAX. They will only produce about 60-70k MY21 before they switch over to MY22 in Jan 2022. If you reserved today, then you will probably see yours mid year next year.
Don't cancel your reservation until you have a better idea of when it might be built. Wait until after May at least so Ford can crunch all the numbers and put out production figures.
[/QUOTE]
I'll be shocked if Ford gets even close to a 75% conversion rate. There's a reason you can still put your order in after March 19th. Ford sees there conversion numbers are not great.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

90 k and paddle shiftersšŸ™ˆ

Sponsored

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just curious where you came up with the number of 600 a day. Can you share?
There is another thread on here about how many Ford is gonna build. Not sure where to find it...

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I canā€™t see 75% conversation rate. Even Granger with its enthusiast base is sitting at 53%.
[/QUOTE]

Dang, i must have misread Granger stuff. I thought it was higher.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If they could produce 100k a year, it'd take 1.5 years to produce just the initial reservations. They begin production, hopefully, in May 2021, so that puts the initial reservation to production vehicle through the END of 2022. That is how long to manufacture all of the initial orders, and does not include the additional weeks for delivery.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If they could produce 100k a year, it'd take 1.5 years to produce just the initial reservations. They begin production, hopefully, in May 2021, so that puts the initial reservation to production vehicle through the END of 2022.
Well, they're not building all those reservations, only those that actually are converted into orders. That conversion rate will determine how all of this shakes out. As of last week, only 35% nationally had converted their orders, but we were only half way through the order window...so no telling what the rate will ultimately be yet.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I canā€™t see 75% conversation rate. Even Granger with its enthusiast base is sitting at 53%.
Dang, i must have misread Granger stuff. I thought it was higher.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that 53% rate is misleading, as another 22% will ultimately convert to orders as of last week....looks like their actual rate will be in the 75% range. Granger numbers::

53% of Converted for 2021 Model Year Broncos
25% Cancelled or will not respond to email/phone call on multiple attempts.
11% are opting for a 2022 Model year reservation
11% Order In-Process debating trims, 22 vs 21 MY, etc.

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Granger conversion numbers should be a lot higher than most dealers due to the fact that many people were transferring there with the intention of buying due to their price. That will skew the numbers compared to a regular dealer not offering a big discount.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m a current 2020 Raptor owner and was considering ordering a gen 3 until I saw how Ford botched that. My second choice was to wait for the Warthog. Iā€™m not really interested in the WH anymore because I donā€™t want to wait until 2023 and I have a feeling itā€™ll be underwhelming.

I know Iā€™m late to the party but I reserved a Bronco last night. My dealership told me Iā€™d be ordering a 22 model and delivery would most likely be late next year. Does that sound right? I know I know...COVID, microchips, blah blah, but waiting 1.5+ years? I was thinking itā€™d be at the end of this year at the latest.
If you're new to the Bronco ordering scene then sit back and relax! Timelines be shifting so expect late MY22 and hope for sooner. Most folks keep a backup plan. But some, like me, have only one plan: BRONCO!!! No matter how long it takes lol šŸ˜‚

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, they're not building all those reservations, only those that actually are converted into orders. That conversion rate will determine how all of this shakes out. As of last week, only 35% nationally had converted their orders, but we were only half way through the order window...so no telling what the rate will ultimately be yet.
I was basing my post on the previous posts, that stated close to 140k converted reservations.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oh yeah, sometime in 2022. Let me put it this way. I'm so far down the line with an October reservation I can't even see the door, but when I turn around and look way down the line I'll see you. ;) :D It's a big boat, and a lot of us are in there with you. But hang tight, it'll show up one day(y).