First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’ve heard a few things are now holding up builds and have been waiting to see if a semi official list comes out like in the past but haven’t seen one. Is there a newer list in the past 2 months or so? Are floor mats really holding up builds Etc?
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The last list we've seen is from November... and it was the usual constraints that have been consistent throughout. The MIC hard top and Towing package are still the primary constraints for most people... with Sasquatch package, Lux package, etc. being the "lesser" constraints.

I added the Mid package to my Badlands order last week (yay Christmas money), and checked in with my dealer to see if they got any new information. They also haven't gotten anything new since November, so probably safe to assume the list is largely the same. Granted my dealer has missed information from Ford before... but I suspect If dealers had gotten new information, it probably would have found it's way onto the Bronco6G forums anyway.

Now that dirt mountain is emptied, the MIC top situation should improve—although I suspect it'll still take months if not years to catch up to demand.

DEC

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 640, Mustang Bullitt, Mazda 3, Honda Accord,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Would adding advance 4x4 hold up your build?
I don’t currently have it but I want to add it to my BD build.

OP
OP

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The last list we've seen is from November... and it was the usual constraints that have been consistent throughout. The MIC hard top and Towing package are still the primary constraints for most people... with Sasquatch package, Lux package, etc. being the "lesser" constraints.

I added the Mid package to my Badlands order last week (yay Christmas money), and checked in with my dealer to see if they got any new information. They also haven't gotten anything new since November, so probably safe to assume the list is largely the same. Granted my dealer has missed information from Ford before... but I suspect If dealers had gotten new information, it probably would have found it's way onto the Bronco6G forums anyway.

Now that dirt mountain is emptied, the MIC top situation should improve—although I suspect it'll still take months if not years to catch up to demand.
That’s probably the last list I’ve seen, thanks for confirming.

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Nothing new . . . and I still have em all - but no plans of changing anything!

Sponsored
OP
OP

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nothing new . . . and I still have em all - but no plans of changing anything!
That’s sort of how I feel, but if it was rubber floor mats holding me up I would drop them lol

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Last night I was able to intercept an internal Ford document that was sent to the higher ups. Hidden in the mess was a list of the current constraints. They are:
2021 Broncos
2022 Broncos
2023 Broncos

Good luck everyone.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last night I was able to intercept an internal Ford document that was sent to the higher ups. Hidden in the mess was a list of the current constraints. They are:
2021 Broncos
2022 Broncos
2023 Broncos

Good luck everyone.
Nahh... it's not that bad.

Just build a Bronco that almost no one wants. Open differential, 30" tires, no additional options, smaller engine, etc. etc. Ya know... every off-roaders dream vehicle ;)

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nahh... it's not that bad.

Just build a Bronco that almost no one wants. Open differential, 30" tires, no additional options, smaller engine, etc. etc. Ya know... every off-roaders dream vehicle ;)
Sooooo, a Jeep? Buy it and then just replace everything in order to make it tolerable?

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That’s sort of how I feel, but if it was rubber floor mats holding me up I would drop them lol
Have to say . . . I agree - and I do have the floor mats in my spec!!! . . .

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Chris, I'm sure if I said "SSDD" you will understand. :)

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sooooo, a Jeep? Buy it and then just replace everything in order to make it tolerable?
Uhhh.... yes.

Buy a Rubicon to get what you want. If you can't find a Rubicon... prepare to effectively rebuild the entire Jeep before you can use it how you want. 👍

KEM IA

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Would adding advance 4x4 hold up your build?
I don’t currently have it but I want to add it to my BD build.
You should be fine adding the advance 4x4. My build got picked up. The advance 4x4 was one of the few options I had on my build.

7.3ltr bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 f350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The constraints are they are putting all available parts on the the 2022's to get them out to customers are sticking in the Gass of year long reservation holders. Quality job 1 Ford.🙄
Sponsored