Sponsored

Latest OTA Update Messed Up Everything How Can I Reset It?

imstimpy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sadly, the sound came back this Saturday. The "fix" from the reset lasted a little over a week. It only happened once during my driving this weekend, but once is more than it ever did prior to the update.
Sponsored

Bryan1995

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After the update it updated on automatic updating system from Ford and now the 360 camera makes a weird noise especially when on Apple CarPlay when you decide to back up that 360 camera system turns on. please fix it asap!!!!! its sooo annoying esp when your windows are down and ur listening to a music then you wanna backup somewhere to park and suddenly this weird noise comes up and like ruins my music and people are looking at me. please please fix it i never had this issue before..........

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think its a waiting game at this point. Clearly the very latest update which probably fix some other bugs has created some not so nice new ones. I do understand why some folks would rather not have a screen at all and just some basic stuff, this is just plain annoying.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

After the update it updated on automatic updating system from Ford and now the 360 camera makes a weird noise especially when on Apple CarPlay when you decide to back up that 360 camera system turns on. please fix it asap!!!!! its sooo annoying esp when your windows are down and ur listening to a music then you wanna backup somewhere to park and suddenly this weird noise comes up and like ruins my music and people are looking at me. please please fix it i never had this issue before..........
I would take it in and have it updated. The last update works perfectly for me, which leads me to believe you have a bad update. I have mine scheduled between midnight and 3 connected to home WiFi. Never had any update issue. Also not sure if anyone has made Forscan changes that “might” impact updates.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've done all I can to prevent updates and yet yesterday I got in the Bronco to head back home in the screen was black.

Learning my lesson from the last time I waited to see if it would boot up... It did not. So after giving it a few minutes, I powered cycled the system and luckily it came back up.

Of course it loaded to a screen wanting me to allow the downloaded update to which I continue to say no. Ford is going to have to sneak this past me like they did last time if they want me to have it.

Sponsored

l88m22vette

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Please sir may I have locking diffs?
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Bluetooth has definitely been worse lately, I get static in a phone call when/after I adjust the climate controls, and my screen completely froze last week after not doing that for almost a year.

BeardedBadass

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4D/Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been having the same issues since the first day it updated. Buzz, static during camera use. Calls going mute. Default reset and came back. Updates have always been set to 1am. I'm just gong to continue to wait, and listen to FM radio.

BtlBrnBrnc

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I HAVE THE FIX (I hope)- I got exactly the same thing. I went into settings in the infotainment and reset both my FordPass account AND factory defaulted it.

After both were complete, I had to re-activate my Bronco on Ford Pass and set everything back up to my liking, but it fixed the problems.

Someone else on here on another thread did the same after me and they said it fixed it too.

trying this tonight! I have the same issues. Will keep you posted.

Commie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
trying this tonight! I have the same issues. Will keep you posted.
Any update on how this went ? I am having the same issue with the buzz or static when the camera or parking sensors come on.

• Sad
Reactions: 0ne

BtlBrnBrnc

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any update on how this went ? I am having the same issue with the buzz or static when the camera or parking sensors come on.
I thought it worked, but give it time and it does not. I’ve tried resetting my ford account, unplugging terminals, hard resets and deleting accounts, no dice. Scheduled for service 3/26

• Sad

Sponsored

Commie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought it worked, but give it time and it does not. I’ve tried resetting my ford account, unplugging terminals, hard resets and deleting accounts, no dice. Scheduled for service 3/26
Thanks for the update. Looks like I will have to schedule a service too.

• Sad

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a base without the extras and have never paired a phone. Even with regular connectivity and prompting for updates inside the vehicle I haven’t had an “update” since October 2022.

OP
OP
SigSauer226

SigSauer226

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Fastback, 2011 Ford Mustang G
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My issue eventually became more infrequent. It rarely happens now. I didn't do anything different it just became less of an issue over time.
Sponsored