Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Some of them.

Oxford White, Velocity Blue, and Race Red (maybe Rapid red too?) can be seen.

I'm not sure which thread the Mustang color breakdown was in because the Bronco rainbow picture got posted in 8 different threads lol.
out of all the colors on the bronco, the only ones NOTon the mustang will be,

black onyx, (which I think Is just an updated tuxedo black metallic), Area 51, grabber lime, grabber blue, sand stone and cyber.

everything else is either on the lot now or will be very soon

Escape_Artist

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
out of all the colors on the bronco, the only ones NOTon the mustang will be,

black onyx, (which I think Is just an updated tuxedo black metallic), Area 51, grabber lime, grabber blue, sand stone and cyber.

everything else is either on the lot now or will be very soon
Hey woah woah woah when did you get that moderator title???
Ford Bronco Leaked: 2021 Ford Bronco Options Decoded! Engines, Transmissions, Gear Ratios, Trims, Colors, Tops, Packages & More 1594465721749

Congrats! ?

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So unless I missed it, fuel capacity options aren’t listed in the leaked code.

I really really hope they put a decent size tank in the Bronco. I’m hoping for at least the 20 gallon tank in the higher end Explorers, and not the 17 gallon tank found in the base model Explorers.
I remember hearing 18 gallons but that was a while ago. (This would mirror Ranger's capacity)

Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey woah woah woah when did you get that moderator title???
Ford Bronco Leaked: 2021 Ford Bronco Options Decoded! Engines, Transmissions, Gear Ratios, Trims, Colors, Tops, Packages & More 1594465721749

Congrats! ?
thanks man, yea Doug figured this site is going to get pretty crowded here in the next couple of days which it already has grown a lot. So he just wanted to make sure this page stays a fun as possible for everyone

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

thanks man, yea Doug figured this site is going to get pretty crowded here in the next couple of days which it already has grown a lot. So he just wanted to make sure this page stays a fun as possible for everyone
Devin Doug Duo

Escape_Artist

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This will be you guys on Tuesday...
n-Finlay-Basically-Gave-Us-Show-Unofficial-Tagline.gif

Foolster

Base
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996Suburban2002Mustangconvertible2002SportTrac
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had to google this, but usually manual transmissions are rated at a lower tow capacity because towing large loads can cause damage to the clutch. Doesn’t mean you can’t get the tow package though.
I have a 2002 SportTrac with a manual five speed and 130,000 miles on the clutch. I occasionally pull a double axle trailer. One day I got a load of chipped stone from the quarry and ran across the scales at 11,200 pounds. I am an old farm boy that can tow huge loads with a clutch and never damage the clutch because I am careful to be gentle. Towing large loads does not damage a clutch. Not being gentle with a clutch will shorten its lifetime every time. A heavy load makes it easy to damage a clutch. Successfully towing large loads requires you to be extra careful and gentle.

Foolster

Base
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996Suburban2002Mustangconvertible2002SportTrac
Your Bronco Model
Base
whats the freezer/refridgerator option
Driving around northern Michigan in the winter with no top. Like it is an over sized snowmobile. The snow drifts in the abandoned gravel pits are too much fun. They turn a gravel slope into an almost vertical climb. You build up speed on the flat of the gravel pit floor and then pop up the vertical side wall. I have actually broken a tail light on a snowmobile by climbing a vertical wall so fast that I popped the entire machine up in the air and balanced the machine for a second on its tail light before I dropped the machine back on its track and skiis.

Sponsored

Axe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 2018 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The passenger window in my Tacoma stopped working this winter. I've owned 3 K5 Blazer/Jimmys and all three had problems with the windows, including the rear tailgate. Couple other family cars I can remember having window motors replaced.

Since the doors come off, there will be some type of disconnect for the electronics. I consider that a weak point in the system. I'd rather have manual windows on a vehicle I plan to somewhat abuse and keep until it falls apart.
Wow man, youve had some bad luck. Im 50 and neither myself nor anyone in my family has ever had power window issues. But even so, I figure if the Bronco purchase isnt going to affect my retirement plans neither will the occasional power window motor.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn,
Now my head's in a pretzel! I love the cactus gray, area 51, velocity blue, grabber blue, and sandstone. Decisions, decisions... Leaning towards area 51 and tan interior with bronze rims so far, but need to see it full size.
I thought I knew what I wanted yesterday but everyday I question my choice... so many options.