CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Too many people have too much money burning holes in their pockets.

It's a truck, that you use to beat up on. It's not a concourse quality limited edition Ford GT that you put 15 miles on it each year.
Wait, why would you spend that much money on a Ford GT and only drive it 15 miles a year?
Sponsored

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I reserved mine with Nazareth Ford in PA, they’ve been really straight forward so far. They told me msrp is non negotiable but they can work with me on any accessories. I look forward to having them throw in a roof rack to seal the deal.

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Big L 65

Outer Banks
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Empire Ford in Huntington Suffolk County NY . Where I have my reservation already told me they charging ADM because they know the car is in Demand

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Empire Ford in Huntington Suffolk County NY . Where I have my reservation already told me they charging ADM because they know the car is in Demand
The only way I’m cancelling my order is if it becomes common practice for dealers to start charging ADM. So greedy for them to take advantage of people

Reactions: LMB

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a reservation at my local Ford dealer in Greeley Colorado. Since build and price is out I decided to got talk to them and see how they will be pricing things. The response I got was "we don't know yet". The sales rep informed me that for years they sold the Raptor at 10K over MSRP. He said they were going to see what other dealers in the area were doing and charge accordingly. The example he gave was "If they are charging 5k over MSRP, then we'll probably be charging 3k over MSRP."

When I asked about MSRP pricing he just laughed. So it's pretty clear they will be charging over MSRP, and be talking with the other Ford dealers in the area to see what they can get.

I told him there were other dealers who were offering below MSRP, and even below invoice. He laughed and said "Well we will go there and buy those Broncos all day long then".

Let the games begin! Sounds like I'll be switching dealers.
Spradley Barr?

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Xplan is invoice -.4% ........
Plus $275 admin fee. The doc fee maxed out at $100 or state maximum if it is less. That $275 will always put it over invoice

tru-north

First Edition
First Name
Celo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have a reservation at my local Ford dealer in Greeley Colorado. Since build and price is out I decided to got talk to them and see how they will be pricing things. The response I got was "we don't know yet". The sales rep informed me that for years they sold the Raptor at 10K over MSRP. He said they were going to see what other dealers in the area were doing and charge accordingly. The example he gave was "If they are charging 5k over MSRP, then we'll probably be charging 3k over MSRP."

When I asked about MSRP pricing he just laughed. So it's pretty clear they will be charging over MSRP, and be talking with the other Ford dealers in the area to see what they can get.

I told him there were other dealers who were offering below MSRP, and even below invoice. He laughed and said "Well we will go there and buy those Broncos all day long then".

Let the games begin! Sounds like I'll be switching dealers.
You should check out Brighton Ford. Family owned dealer and has committed to No Markup on Bronco. I am working with Zach Johnson.

Sponsored

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I contacted Mullinax in Mobile, AL per @Beebe Senior and they accepting x plan with a valid pin from another vehicle. Seemed pretty straight up.

My original dealer is Stivers in Montgomery, AL and I asked if they would match. They offered no ADM, MSRP, $499 doc fee, and off setting $500 accessory credit since before day one. They claim Ford sent out an update that they will be offering a plan. They didn’t know what exactly but they would honor it. I figured I’d wait to see if true or not before going through the process of switching.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I contacted Mullinax in Mobile, AL per @Beebe Senior and they accepting x plan with a valid pin from another vehicle. Seemed pretty straight up.

My original dealer is Stivers in Montgomery, AL and I asked if they would match. They offered no ADM, MSRP, $499 doc fee, and off setting $500 accessory credit since before day one. They claim Ford sent out an update that they will be offering a plan. They didn’t know what exactly but they would honor it. I figured I’d wait to see if true or not before going through the process of switching.
Town & Country Ford in Bessemer Alabama has pretty much the same deal . From day 1 they said no markup on msrp and no ADM . It's a fair deal , and with all the fuss and headaches I see with people trying to find a better deal by some slim margin , there's peace in knowing I've got my deal already and just waiting on my Bronco :)

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Call Ford customer service, change your dealership, and runnnn as fast as you can from them. I already contacted my dealership and made sure it won’t be over MSRP.
Unfortunately that’s still no guarantee that they don’t hike up the price when you go to sign

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Call Ford customer service, change your dealership, and runnnn as fast as you can from them. I already contacted my dealership and made sure it won’t be over MSRP.
I did the same with mine.
Sponsored