Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My deal in the US is just shy of $4k below MSRP.... for what itā€™s worth.

I think thatā€˜s about the very best one could get. Doesnā€™t leave very much on the bone for the dealer at that point. (Mine is making it up through volume.)
Are you with Hank (John) at Stephens?

Ford Bronco When should price negotiating begin? CE9A3B6B-50AA-457E-B51F-9C4AB2F2EF50

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The active dealers here are offering deals that are known to all. This eliminates the need to negotiate. Everyone wins right now. Unless of course, you haven't made a good choice on a local dealer. Not all locals are bad ( of course!) But they seem to be concerned about onesy twosey sales rather than large numbers of sales.
I just ordered a Base, so the difference in dollars was really not worth too much effort. Invoice works fine for me for the Base.
The next one (Badlands or an F250) I'm going to bring this back up and nail them hard, for this reason:
They are normally really great on pricing, no haggle sub invoice pricing, better than X-plan every time. Not quite A plan. But they didn't want to do that on the Bronco this go around.

They played the cash grab game for a few hundred the first time, now they'll have to pay to play the next round, where we'll be talking about serious dollars, multiple thousands in discounts.

I've seen Grangers pricing for regular vehicles...it's pretty much as good as their deal here, so I'll have options.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just ordered a Base, so the difference in dollars was really not worth too much effort. Invoice works fine for me for the Base.
The next one (Badlands or an F250) I'm going to bring this back up and nail them hard, for this reason:
They are normally really great on pricing, no haggle sub invoice pricing, better than X-plan every time. Not quite A plan. But they didn't want to do that on the Bronco this go around.

They played the cash grab game for a few hundred the first time, now they'll have to pay to play the next round, where we'll be talking about serious dollars, multiple thousands in discounts.

I've seen Grangers pricing for regular vehicles...it's pretty much as good as their deal here, so I'll have options.
Sorry @HoosierDaddy , I thought I was responding to the OP.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My deal in the US is just shy of $4k below MSRP.... for what itā€™s worth.

I think thatā€˜s about the very best one could get. Doesnā€™t leave very much on the bone for the dealer at that point. (Mine is making it up through volume.)
What dealer

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

LOL, you were. The onesy twosy line caught my eye, had to type some shit out.
I'll bow out now to help stay on topic.
Playing with an old man like that!!šŸ‘½

Deleted member 16780

My dealer sent me the order form and asked for my signature to officially convert my order. Will this be the final price I have to pay? Or somewhere down the road Iā€™ll be able to negotiate on the price?

thanks!

Ps:
sorry if this has been answered somewhere else, but Iā€™ve gone through the pinned topics and couldnā€™t find the answer.
My dealer said trade-in will be negotiated when vehicle is set to arrive.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

I spot somebody who hasn't purchased from Stellantis (formerly FCA), specifically any vehicle that's actually selling off their lots or new releases.....

$50K mark-ups on Vipers, $70K mark-ups on Deamons, $10K mark-ups on Cherokee's.

Comparatively speaking, Ford has done a pretty good job of restricting their customers (dealerships) from screwing their customers (us).

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer said trade-in will be negotiated when vehicle is set to arrive.
Not sure of your situation, but that stands to reason. What if it were wrecked next week? or you go on a heller road trip and stack 15000 miles on in 45 days?

Still, it does not make it impossible to iron out the price of the vehicle you are ordering. IE, MSRP or invoice or invoice -1000, etc etc etc.
That needs to be ironed out prior to ordering.
Sponsored