First Name
Medo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer sent me the order form and asked for my signature to officially convert my order. Will this be the final price I have to pay? Or somewhere down the road I’ll be able to negotiate on the price?

thanks!

Ps:
sorry if this has been answered somewhere else, but I’ve gone through the pinned topics and couldn’t find the answer.
Sponsored

imnewtothis

Badlands
First Name
Haramol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You should definitely agree to pricing before you sign for something.
The last thing you want is for your Bronco to show up and they slap an additional $5k in ADMs on it when you try to pick it up.

I have my pricing signed and in writing from my dealer.

You can also consider switching to another dealer that gives you better pricing like @DealerInsider (where I’m at)!

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You should, and Ford explicitly recommends, negotiating and agreeing on price now at order submission.

You should know what your cost will be when it’s delivered.

Depending on the dealer/deal, I would negotiate based on MSRP or Invoice. Those are both known amounts so if your build gets delayed to MY22, and there’s an increase in price, you don’t have to renegotiate (unless you want to).

IXxMcCoyxXl

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Check around for prices. I almost switched dealers because of it when my local dealer was holding on MSRP. Went back and forth a few times before I was about change to another dealer and gave them one more chance. worked out to be about $4000 off when I signed

Husker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Check around for prices. I almost switched dealers because of it when my local dealer was holding on MSRP. Went back and forth a few times before I was about change to another dealer and gave them one more chance. worked out to be about $4000 off when I signed
4K Off is a pretty good deal.

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It will be interesting after a few months of deliveries if some dealers are on the edge of the 20% penalty, like if one more reservation holder walking means they lose a month of allocations, I can see a dealer dropping way way off MSRP to avoid the penalty. Of course it will be luck of the draw, no way to plan on it or even know if the dealer is in the edge , but hammering them again at delivery might catch a dealer who needs that sale to the res holder and might drop down lower. I would advise trying to haggle with the agreed upon price as the upper limit upon delivery, or oil changes, or whatever, you never know... (A dealer with a lot of stock not spoken for would be a likely candidate)

IXxMcCoyxXl

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

4K Off is a pretty good deal.
I thought so as well. I would have waited if I was gonna have to pay MSRP. Im pumped about having one but 1st model year for Ford rarely is problem free and once the novelty wears off they will have good deals on them in a year or two. We all put reservations down to purchase one, which puts buyer in a good position. I dont care if its my local dealer or a dealer 300miles away. Its who wants your money the most, not bull excuse that availably is limited on them.

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2 Door, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Base
I thought so as well. I would have waited if I was gonna have to pay MSRP. Im pumped about having one but 1st model year for Ford rarely is problem free and once the novelty wears off they will have good deals on them in a year or two. We all put reservations down to purchase one, which puts buyer in a good position. I dont care if its my local dealer or a dealer 300miles away. Its who wants your money the most, not bull excuse that availably is limited on them.
Canadian money I believe...

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Canadian money I believe...
My deal in the US is just shy of $4k below MSRP.... for what it’s worth.

I think that‘s about the very best one could get. Doesn’t leave very much on the bone for the dealer at that point. (Mine is making it up through volume.)

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

which dealers are giving 4k off ?
It depends on what you order. Loaded out Badlands has a lot of room to give to get to invoice, say 3k below MSRP and then Granger is doing 1k below invoice....so $4k below MSRP at that point.

A bare bones Base on the other hand is about a $500 trip from MSRP to invoice.....so a Granger deal would be about 1500 below MSRP.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you base what you want to pay from "below invoice" or "below MSRP", you can get price out of the way before you waste anybodys time going through the order.

Not to mention, sales guy may submit the order as he is clicking the options, before you agree on pricing. Then you'll have a nightmare of a time getting that straightened out.

I asked , "What is your pricing strategy going to be for the new Bronco in relation to invoice?"
Phrased like that, pretty much tells them you want a deal. They'll know right away if they can play ball or not.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Y’all negotiating prices?!
The active dealers here are offering deals that are known to all. This eliminates the need to negotiate. Everyone wins right now. Unless of course, you haven't made a good choice on a local dealer. Not all locals are bad ( of course!) But they seem to be concerned about onesy twosey sales rather than large numbers of sales.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Depends on your state and written contract laws.

Here in WA a written price guarantee is generally valid for 90 days if both parties have agreed to it, however, if you're negotiating for a future product at a generally specified time, if that approximate time and price have been pre-negotiated and agreed upon, that price is legally binding at the time.*

For example: I have already negotiated for x-plan equivalent pricing and our agreement outlines the order period and they outlined the general delivery timeframe (ie: MY21 or potentially MY22, so nobody get all in a huffy that somehow they made a delivery promise!). This is a reputable dealership and the written agreement will be upheld. Note this is also some protection for the dealership that I won't be coming back with some lower price and trying to move them further down on price.

Soooooo, that didn't answer your question but gave you some insight into what others have done. Look up your state's contract laws.

*I'm not a lawyer, this statement is retold from what a few friends who deal in contract negotiations and settlements have told me is the practice in place for WA state. It is not meant to be legally building or guide you specifically on your matters.
Sponsored